- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 399 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- ASIN: B07CKH4Y2S
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 61 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,586 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- MIZUNO WAVE: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- Mizuno's only Full Length Infinity Wave Plate: The next level of Wave technology with a more visible and effective construction. The ultimate Wave features unrivaled cushioning and improved durability by absorbing and dispersing the impact at foot strike
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board means extra cushioning even under the sockliner to ensure a comfortable underfoot feel
- Dynamotion Fit Technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear - eliminating distortion for the perfect fit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 61% (61%)||61%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
To my surprise (I should have read the reviews for the 7 series) the shoes are very, very small. I bought size 8.5, as I usually do (and have done with previous Mizuno shoes) and it didn't fit at all. I had to give it to my Mom (who is a size 8) and bought myself a size 9. However, I believe size 9.5 would be ideal.
They are very slippery on wet surfaces, be it on the street or porcelain tile. That makes me insecure about running in the rain, for example. When it rains, I have to stop running and walk carefully.
It definitely is NOT worthy the 239 dollars (!!!) I paid for them. I am highly disappointed in Mizuno and feel cheated into buying a high-end product and actually getting a very low quality product.