- All new Mizuno Smooth Ride: New maximum cloud wave technology coupled with a full length, articulated U4icX midsole delivers a plush and flexible ride
- New thicker and premium anatomical sock liner for improved fit and comfort
- U4icX Strobel lining for added comfort
- Mizuno Dynamotion Fit: 3 panel upper construction
- Engineered midfoot sock-like panel and lightweight forefoot mesh for support and a disappearing fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So there I was, on the morning of a 5K after not having run at all (or done any sort of cardio) in a year, wearing brand-spanking new running shoes that haven't been worn in at all -- I was prepared for the worst but it turns out I needn't have worried at all. The shoes were comfortable the whole time, good cushioning and stability, breathed well, no chafing or friction issues... I'm looking forward to continuing to run in them!
The shoe fits comparably to the wave rider, and definitely has more cushion. Actually, the running experience with them is great- my feet feel great even after I worked up to 27 miles in a week.
Unfortunately, there has been significant wear on the sole already. I've only put about 100 miles in, and noticed substantial wear-in starting around mile 80. I don't wear these shoes when I walk around- I use them for running only.
Given their poor durability, I'm not sure I would recommend, although they are extremely comfortable and offer a great cushion.