- VaporActive, powered by patented 37.5 technology, attracts and rapidly evaporate sweat to keep you cool, dry and comfortable – and keep stinging sweat out of your eyes
- Ventilated mesh construction for increased airflow
- Sweat-to-activate Power Grip Technology
- Chemical-free and machine washable; permanent technology is incorporated at the fiber level and will never degrade or wash out
- Active particles in the fibers attract and trap odor-causing molecules, later releasing them in the wash
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: One Size | Colour: Jet Black
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: After I posted the review, I ran across a suggestion for loosening elastic that I tried. Seems to have helped a bit--maybe enough to make this work after all, but will test it out longer term. Turn the liner inside out and stretch over the wide end of an ironing board. Damp cloth, iron on hottest setting. Iron over the cloth put on top of the elastic band for 10 - 20 second periods. Do that around the whole band. Repeat as needed. Your mileage may vary but worth a shot.
On the positive side, it otherwise fits well and is comfortable. As for the ‘cooling properties,’ I guess it works ok. Temp was only 71 today with a breeze but my head didn’t sweat even during my ‘training runs.’ Plan to try it tomorrow as the temp is to be 84 - hot enough to ‘test’ the cooling properties.