- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 6.1 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- Item Model Number: DF-35
- ASIN: B00889AVB8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
17,654 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #140 in Kitchen Timers
The Miracle TimeCube Timer, 1, 3, 5 and 7 Minutes, for Time Management, Kitchen Timer, Kids Timer, Workout Timer, Blue
|Price:||+ $8.00 Delivery|
- Set the number side up for the time of your choice: 1, 3, 5 and 7 minutes
- Digital timer on the bottom shows the countdown of time left
- On off button for ease of use
- Great for exercise, homework, cooking , kids activities and games
- 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I use it in 2 ways:
1. In a beat-the-clock fashion (ie, "Can we finish <sucky chore> in X minutes?")
2. In a limited-time fashion (ie, "Let's do as much as we can of <sucky chore> in X minutes.")
I'm honestly surprised by how well this is working with my kids. They love to set the timer, even if we don't need to time something. They have also begun requesting I set it for things like sharing and bath time. Unexpected, excellent additional use!
At first I didn't like that it sounded like my alarm clock, but it doesn't bother me at all now that I see how well it works. It could make fart noises for all I care, as long as my children keep loving it. Actually, that would probably make them love it even more.