- Product Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 0.1 cm ; 22.7 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- ASIN: B079L6GGKC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 February 2018
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,847 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Money Clip Minimalist Wallet Case Aluminium RFID Premium Design for Men Women
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: LIFETIME WARRANTY. Australian Stock. Made from 3000 twill carbon fiber & Aircraft Grade aluminium combined to give you durability and sleek 3D look. The slender and futuristic Japanese Made carbon fiber outer plates are 16% lighter and 2.5 times stronger than most aluminium wallets available in the market.
- ULTRA SLIM FIT can still hold up to 12 cards with the long-lasting elastic design feature. A little tight before use, within 4 weeks of regular use, the band is perfectly conditioned to keep your important cards safe, secure and protected. Use only the 80% of cards you use regularly and eliminate the rest! After trialling the wallet for everyday use, we found the sweet spot to be 8 cards or lower only. How low can you go?
- STYLISH GIFT BOX great as the ultimate gift to your boyfriend, husband, or father. Women also find it stylish and luxury enough to carry in their handbags.
- REMOVABLE MONEY CLIP for cashless carrying that also comes with a tool to adjust for left or right-handed use making it the perfect minimalist wallet for you or as a gift for that hard to buy for friend.
- RFID BLOCKING: prevent your data from identity thefts. We also offer a fully LIFETIME WARRANTY and money back guarantee!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ThinkMinim Australia Minimalist Carbon Fiber & Aluminium Slim Wallet Case LIFETIME WARRANTY
ThinkMinim Australia believes that as modern society grows into an increasingly fast paced and forward thinking environment, it is imperative that we carry only what we need on the go and generally live a tidy and uncluttered lifestyle in order to remain focussed and effective at work, home and play. Our beautifully designed, yet durable and efficient wallet perfectly fits the bill.
When used properly, this RFID Blocking wallet will soon replace all those bulky wallets and purses and reduce unsightly bulky pockets in your clothing.
Here are some tips to use the ThinkMinim Australia Carbon Fiber Wallet.
- If you are right-handed, you can use your wallet straight out of the box. For left-handed users, simply unscrew the 2 outer plates and swap the money clip to the other side.
- Allow 4 weeks for the elastic band to be conditioned to the number of cards you require. It may be a little stiff at first, but once conditioned, it will hold your cards perfectly.
- Fold your notes into quarters instead of half so they don’t get stuck when pulling the wallet out of your pocket.
- Although the wallet can hold 12 cards, we found that 8 cards is really the sweet spot. If you feel the need for more cards, simply print out the barcodes of non-RFID cards such as supermarket reward and library cards and stick them to your most used debit/credit cards.
- Put your most used card on top of the pile and then the rest follow behind. The top card is the quickest one to pull out.
- If you are going totally cashless, just unscrew the cover plate with the money clip and take it off thus making the wallet even more slim and sleek.
Add to cart now and enjoy a hassle-free way to carry your cards and cash!
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wallet comes with detailed instructions of use for both left and right handed people. This is very attention to detail by the seller. Also worth mentioning is the product comes in a nice box, so it is good enough to be gifted on its own without further packaging.
Overall, I feel like my money was very well spent. Highly recommend this product !
After several days, my pants no longer feel bulky as I can slip to my front pocket. I can keep priority cards in this wallet and store all reward cards to phone app.
The size is compact enough (bank card size) to put on your front pocket pants and it come with carbon finishes on both size. So far I put around 12 cards, easy to take it out one by one and the wallet still can fit perfectly.
Another great feature from this wallet that it come with screw driver so you can open and switch the side to suit your left or right handed. I think this is great idea and it also can make a great gift option for someone too.
When I bring it to my office, my friends were all attracted to it due to its well-styled and nice-design form. the size is just nice and suits normal card size. You can put your cash as well. It is a one-for-all pocket. highly recommend it.