A Minimalist Taking Minimalism To The Next Level!
'Minimalist Transformation: How Minimalism Will Simplify And Change Your Life', acknowledges that real change happens in our lives when we know who we are, where we stand, and where we are going.
This Book Will:
- Guide you towards new ways of living a meaningful life
- Show you how you can live better with less
- Help you find your freedom and simplify your life
- Awaken you to new possibilities and lifestyle options
- Help you find your value and rediscover yourself
- Define the difference between change and transformation
- Help you with real life examples from my life experiences
- Release the need for stuff and clutter with actionable practical techniques
- Help you understand the importance of your lifestyle values
- Put the spotlight on your beliefs and your motivations
- Provide more options for you to live life on your terms
- Encourage you to find what is important in your life
- Help you embrace the less is more paradigm of simple living
- Motivate you towards new ways of living and seeing your life
- Help you understand that currency can be many things
- Strengthen your approach to a minimalist lifestyle
- Help you to identify scarcity in your life and make room for less stuff
- Redefine and expand the narrow definitions of work and lifestyle
- Show you how to use affirmations for change
- Ask important questions that will help to give you clarity
My journey into minimalism started 3.5 years ago. I left my long term government job, sold up and gave away 80% of my possessions, did 8 months of solo travel overseas, and found new ways to live a more meaningful life.
I wanted to live life more on my terms. I was tired of living a routine that was determined for me by others.
Finding freedom on my terms was the goal. I wanted to be more self determining. I wanted life to be more about the essential things that really mattered.
I knew what enough looked like for me, and I wanted to experience it.
When you embrace this kind of living, as I continue to do, all that remains are the things that are necessary in your life.
The flow on effect here can be dramatic, as your old life, and old ways of seeing the world, start to fall away and new ways of living emerge.
This book is about helping you find the right level and approach for you.
The more you connect to who it is you are, the more you will find your own level.
Minimalists understand the importance of being clutter free.
Many of us understand that even small changes can make a considerable difference to the way we live our lives.