Minimalism Mindfulness and Buddhism for Beginners 3 in 1 Bundle
How to Maximize Mind Power, Boost Mindfulness Through Transcendental Meditation, Buddhism, and Minimalism
Book 1: Minimalism; Beginners Guide to Minimalism
Is your life cluttered, overly-busy and filled with time-consuming chores that don't make you happy? Adopting a minimalist approach to your life will change the way you live it!
In this book you'll discover:
- The main reasons why people switch to a minimalist lifestyle
- Applying minimalism to your finances for better results
- How minimalism impacts your mind and becomes a core habit
- The main lessons that minimalism teaches us about a happy life
It's been a long time since you reassessed what you do, and what you have. Minimalism will free you from the endless barrage of wanting, FOMO and inadequacy the consumerist system inspires.
Discover the practice of minimalism with this step-by-step guide.
Buy it now to learn how!
Book 2: Buddhism for Beginners; The Path to Liberation & Enlightenment
Are you thinking about becoming a Buddhist? The modern practice of Buddhism stems from a long history, and this the guide that teaches you where it began, how it works and if it's for you.
In Buddhism for Beginners, I walk you through the key premise of Buddhism, a journey from suffering (dukkha) to the cessation of that suffering (nirvana). Inside, you'll hear about the critical beliefs and concepts that make Buddhism such a powerfully enlightening path to take.
In this detailed guide you'll learn:
- About the life of the Buddha and his wise teachings
- Of the four noble truths and how to find them
- To seek the eightfold path, of wisdom, moral and mental discipline
- About key Buddhist concepts and terms that will further your studies
- About pilgrimage sites, festivals and what they mean
Beginners that start along the Buddhist path often find it more rewarding than they had ever imagined. If Buddhism calls to you, it's time that you answered.
Learn about Buddhism and its practice in this guide.
Get it now and be a Buddhist!
Book 3: Mindfulness; How to Maximize Mind Power, Boost Mindfulness Through Transcendental Meditation and Maintain A Healthy, Spiritually-Awakened Life
Most people are too busy with the clutter of life to realize that spirituality has been the missing element all along. When you practice mindfulness, your mental, physical and spiritual health align to help you lead a more purpose-driven existence. This is the guide that changes your mind.
In Mindfulness, I teach you how to create happiness, declutter your mind, and nurture spiritual awareness to become the most powerful version of yourself. No more stress, anxiety and confusion weighing you down! Only the clean, focused clarity that these incredible techniques offer.
In this guide you'll discover:
- Practical techniques that will help you practice mindfulness every day
- How to increase your focus on the right things for mental clarity
- The power of meditation if you actually take the time to do it
- Transforming the way that you eat, love and work with mindfulness
A powerful mind, a calm body and full spiritual life will grant you the ability to be anything you want to be. Best of all, you'll know exactly what that is by following this guide.
Learn how to boost your mindfulness with this guide.
Buy it now and find your purpose!