This is potentially life changing for those of us who believe we are limited by a preset level of intelligence. It challenges a common assumption that some kids are innately dumb or smart. It shows how to empower yourself by correcting a mistaken mindset. Refreshingly it’s not about unlocking your inner superstar. Instead it’s about thinking in a way that enables you to grow, and to allow others around you to grow too. And it’s liberating for those raised to believe they have high intelligence, but who may be afraid to fail because of it.
Really mind bending in a good way, helps that ‘Mindset’ is as readable as a novel. This is the one book I am recommending to everyone this year, because it’s made me a less anxious person and a better parent, colleague and friend.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group; 1 edition (10 January 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147213995X
- ISBN-13: 978-1472139955
- Product Dimensions: 19.9 x 2.2 x 12.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 230 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)