This is a clear, streamlined guide to using Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behavior Therapy (MiCBT) to improve well-being and manage a range of personal and interpersonal difficulties.
- Integrates the core principles of Eastern mindfulness with the Western evidence-based principles of CBT
- Provides simple and practical, step-by-step guidance to understanding and implementing the four stages of MiCBT
- Helpful FAQ sections
- Success stories from patients
- Free access on the companion website to the author's MP3 audio instructions for basic and advanced mindfulness meditation techniques
- Written by the foremost expert in this area, with over 25 years' experience in mindfulness meditation and training from around the world
- Perfect for individuals working toward self-improvement on their own, as well as professionals assisting clients in individual or group therapy