|Product Dimensions||22 x 14.2 x 2.1 cm; 450 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||SB 112 Parent|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SB 112 Parent|
|Item Weight||450 g|
The 6-Minute Diary (Grey) | 6 Minutes a Day for More Mindfulness, Happiness and Productivity | A Simple and Effective Gratitude Journal and Undated Guided Journal
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$6.00 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.45 Kilograms|
About this item
- ✔ SIMPLE & SCIENTIFIC APPROACH to a HAPPIER & MORE FULFILLED life - Based on positive psychology research and feedback from more than 1.000.000 users. The result: a book that induces positive and powerful habits into your everyday life!
- ✔ FOCUS on PROGRESS & THE GOOD THINGS in life - If you want to feel good, you need to be in charge of your attitude and thought patterns. This is exactly what The 6-Minute Diary trains with you – on a daily & sustainable basis!
- ✔ DO MORE WITH LESS - We used the latest research from positive psychology and neuroscience to extract the smallest things that make the biggest difference. Use doable portions of 3 minutes in the morning and 3 in the evening to focus on what matters most to you and move towards the right direction - continuously and proactively!
- ✔ MUCH MORE THAN JUST A DIARY - 70-page INTRODUCTION: concrete implementation strategies, striking real-life examples & tips on how to get the most out of your diary. 220-page DIARY: your daily, weekly and monthly routines + space for your notes - all aimed at discovering what matters most to you and live a life where you feel truly fulfilled!
- ✔ BONUS EBOOK & THE PERFECT PRESENT - You’ll get the 35-page EBOOK “The Golden Morning Routine” filled with lots of inspirations for building your own morning routine. PERFECT PRESENT: made of high quality, eco-friendly materials, this is a precious present to put a smile on the face of your beloved ones - for any occasion.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Theory – Condensed & Timeless Knowledge
70 Pages: “The briefest, more engagingly written and scientifically supported introduction to the topics of Positive Psychology, Habits and Self-Reflection anywhere." – Eliud Gabriel Porras (Writer & Producer)
- Based on cutting-edge neuroscience & psychology research
- Striking real-life examples, simple techniques & concrete implementation strategies
- Continuously optimised with the feedback from thousands of worldwide users
Internalise the How & Why!
Practice – From Psychological Theory to your Everyday Life
220 Pages: Use the proven principles of positive psychology to build life-enriching habits – in doable portions of 3 minutes in the morning and 3 in the evening:
- Gratitude & Mindfulness
- Positivity, Prioritisation & Productivity
- Doing Good for Others = Doing Good for Yourself
- Personal Growth through Daily Reflection
Accomplish More by focussing on Less:
Tiny Changes every day = Remarkable Results over time!
All in One: Gratitude Journal, Daily Planner and Mindfulness Journal
3 Minutes in the Morning
3 Minutes in the Evening
Weekly Impulses & Tips:
Weekly 5 questions
Perfect Mix of Structure and..
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like that I spend so little time on it (given my busy schedule). I also like really appreciated the chapters that explained why this might or rather, will work. The every day format is simple & every end of the week it allows you to spend some time reflecting. Im ordering two more so I can give them to my friends for Xmas. Definitely a gem of a find!!
Also - I applaud every single person who is here, trying to become a better human - you can't change or control what happens in the world but you can change your self to be kinder and more appreciative. The change for the better starts with you and you alone. :)
To the team that created this: Thank you for this wonderful Journal 🙏 I am sure I will get another one after I finish my current journal. You have given me a key to becoming a better me.
It helped me be more aware and grateful for what I currently have. It helps me realised the importance of habit and how habit overtime turns into a lifestyle.
The daily motivation messages are very uplifting and sets a positive mood to the start of my day. The end of the day reflection helps me focus on all the positive that happened to me during the day.
I highly recommend this diary.
I'm not using it daily anymore like I used to, but trying to get back in the habit.
I am annoyed though because the first one I bought was around AUD$40, and now it's AUD$90?! I won't be buying it again until that calms down.. but great purchase on the original price.
Top reviews from other countries
2. Think positive, do good deeds.
3. Every evening write down 3 good things you've experienced during a day.
4. (optional) Remember what you've read in The Secret book years ago.
There you go, I just saved you £23 + postage.
I love The Miracle Morning - I will continue to use it and to recommend it every time I can, because I know how good it is.
But The 6-Minute Diary is in a different plane – deeper, wiser, more inspiring and revealing. The prompts are so well thought-out that in just the space of a week I have made two discoveries that completely reframed important aspects of my productivity and my relationships. The 6-Minute Diary is also much more pleasant to work with -and to look at- than The Miracle Morning – much as I love it, The Miracle Morning has all the charms of an accountant’s spread sheet (and they haven’t bothered to improve the layout in years) whereas The 6-Minute Diary has been crafted and designed with an artist’s sensibility. Am I being superficial by pointing out such things? I don't think so. This is a tool you will be using every single good or bad, happy or sad day of the year, so it only helps that it is a beauty to open and look at. I know the beautiful pages make me more thoughtful and considerate when I write in them…i.e. they nudge me to think harder before I spoil their pristine surface. Is it only me? If you had to scribble a note, however short and simple, would it make any difference if you were writing on the corner of the back page of yesterday’s newspaper or on a sheet of lovingly prepared vellum? This is what I mean – you’d force yourself to think a bit deeper before you spoiled the page. And that only helps when reflection is the whole point of the exercise.
I have read hundreds of Self-Help books, and taken too many courses. I have certificates on NLP, Mindfulness and Erikssonian Hypnosis, read and written extensively on Psychoanalisis, Theory of Knowledge and CBT. And this is why I can say that the 64-page introductory section that Dominik Spenst has prepared for The 6-Minute Diary –which you could skip, but I would urge you to read attentively- is the briefest, more engagingly written and scientifically supported introduction to the topics of Positive Psychology, Habits and Self-Reflection anywhere. I was already impressed by this when a few days after I bought the Diary, Mr Spenst sent me via email a very pretty and useful pdf titled The Golden Morning Routine, which he personally sends to all customers, and which comprises five scientific arguments for the beneficial effect of a morning routine, as well as examples of the morning routines of 25 successful people, from politicians and other pop stars to Marcus Aurelius, Stephen Covey and Immanuel Kant.
The 6-Minute Diary promises to be “a priceless journey into the most exciting and emotional realms of your own memory” and to allow you to “follow the footsteps of your personal evolution”(p.15). I believe it will deliver. Having only used it for a week, I’m already looking forward to more discoveries with The 6-Minute Diary as my companion.
I'm literally studying and absorbing every single page of the diary and i think about what i read a lot...it makes such sense what the author writes. I'm at page 39 and since i have started reading the book - i been on a rollercoaster of emotions and felt tearful, out of the blue, a handful of times and i think that's the slow healing progress for me because even while tearful - i'm still thinking and observing myself almost as if looking at myself from someone else's point of view, which is exactly what the author was saying should happen.
I'm very grateful to have found this book on Amazon and I can't wait starting the morning and evening routines...I have a very strong feeling that this book will help me to emotionally recover and be at peace with myself...
I'm still struggling with loving myself, being happy and especially with Seeing a Privilege in Being Alive at times but i'm already definitely more aware of my surroundings and being grateful for all the special things and people in my life that i didn't see before reading the diary...
Thank you author for writing and printing this diary and for having it in English!
I recommend it for absolutely everyone regardless of from what walks of life one is...because 6 minutes a day is not going to do any harm or waste your time but enrich your life in very positive way...