5x 60 Minature 450mg Turmeric Black Pepper Capsules Organic Curcumin Supplement
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Item Weight : 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 October 2019
- ASIN : B07ZQVYXLL
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100% pure, natural and vegetarian herbal dietary supplement, made with organic herbs.
Turmeric is made of Turmeric Rhizomes, that gives curry its yellow colour. It is a member of the ginger family and has it has been used in India for thousands of years as a flavour spice in curries, cosmetic and as a healing herb.
Turmeric contains curcumin as a main ingredient, and is known for its complimentary health properties.
Combining turmeric with black pepper in a supplement may magnify the health benefits by increasing the curcumin absorption, maximising its effects.Specifications
- 60 Capsules per bottle
- 450mg vegetable cellulose capsules
- Turmeric Root powder (Curcumin Longa) - 405mg
- Black Pepper powder (Piper Nigrum) - 45mg
- 1-2 capsules taken once or twice a day, preferably with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
5x Minature Turmeric Black Pepper 450mg, 60 capsules.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|