Milkaid Lactase Enzyme Chewable Tablets for Lactose Intolerance Relief | Prevents Gas, Bloating & Diarrhea | Fast Acting Dairy Digestive Supplement | Raspberry Flavour| Gluten Free & Vegan | 60 ct
|Price:||$18.79 ($0.31 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Glucose Syrup, Lactase Enzyme, Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Sweetener (Sucralose) See more|
|Material feature||No Artificial Flavours, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Vegan|
|Unit count||60 count|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||40 x 82 x 82 millimetres|
About this item
- GREAT TASTING RASPBERRY FLAVOURED CHEWABLE TABLETS No need for water, convenient when eating out.
- IMPROVES LACTOSE DIGESTION in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose. Lactose intolerance is caused by a lack of lactase in the body, an enzyme needed to digest lactose by splitting it into two easier-to-digest sugars, glucose and galactose.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS, gluten and yeast free. No artificial flavours
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 8.2 x 8.2 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 February 2021
- Manufacturer : Colief
- ASIN : B08CCQP6HX
- Item Model Number : 1MIL003
Best Sellers Rank:
23,703 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 203 in Digestion & Nausea Medicine
- Customer Reviews:
Milkaid Tablets: Contain lactase enzyme to help break down the lactose present in milk and dairy foods, allowing you to eat your favorite dairy foods. Lactase enzyme improves lactose digestion in individuals who have difficulty digesting lactose. How to use Milkaid Tablets: Simply take two raspberry flavored chewable Milkaid Tablets with the first bite of any meal containing dairy food. You can adjust the number of tablets you take to suit your own requirements, but you should take no more than six tablets with any one meal.