Empathy is the foundation to build strong relationships.
"Mili and the Dragonfly" is a children's story about a little girl who wanted to squish a trapped dragonfly. But, she gave a thought to what the dragonfly might be feeling. What happens next? Find out!
Once Empathy is activated, Compassion is the most logical response.
This perfectly rhyming, brightly illustrated, simple story is both entertaining and impactful. Read it to your children to help them understand Empathy. Shape the adults they’ll become by giving them a strong foundation for the rest of their lives.
Power of Empathy
Empathy can help:
- Improve human interactions in general
- Build healthy relationships with family and friends
- Be kind, be nice and lend helping hands
- Minimize sibling rivalry
- Reduce bullying behavior
- Respect diversity
- Sing and learn Empathy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1U8qPT0bAU
- Get 3 tips to encourage empathy in day to day life of children at the end of the book
"Listen to each other's feelings, to craft a beautiful world."
About the Author
Hend Moharram from Egypt is a children's book illustrator, who has been working with many reputable authors from all around the world. She found her passion in drawing since she could hold a pen.