|Package Dimensions||7.62 x 3.81 x 3.81 cm; 113 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Migiwata 45° Lock Miter Glue Joint Router Bit 1/2 Shank with Tungsten Carbide Cutters and Solid Hardened Steel Body for Joining Drawer Boxes Cabinet Parts and Building 4-sided Columns in Woodworking
Enhance your purchase
|Cutting angle string||45 Degrees|
|Number of flutes||2|
About this item
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – C3 Tungsten carbide blades provide a clean and accurated cut with durable power coating finish; Hardened steel alloy body with a powder coating for extra durability.
- ANTI-KICKBACK DESIGN- Each router bit features an anti-kickback design to prevent overfeeding and to let your router last longer and run easier.
- EXTREMELY STRONG JOINTS - Use the reversible 45° lock miter glue joint router bit to join boards at 90°. The interlocking 45° cuts will produce extremely strong joints without having to struggle to keep the boards in place during clamping. Additionally, it will provide extra gluing surface resulting in an extremely strong and durable joint.
- EASY OPERATION - When positioned properly, the bit will cut both pieces of stock without having to adjust the bit. Simply set the center of the stock to the center of the bit. Then, cut one piece horizontally and the second one vertically.
- APPLICAIOTN - The bit is ideal for joining drawer boxes, cabinet parts, and for building 4-sided columns. Two-flute carbide cutters in 1-3/8” diameter ideal for use with 1/2" stock.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The interlocking fingers of this Migiwata lock miter glue joint router bit provide a strong mechanical locking action that makes it much easier to clamp.
There is no tendency for the joint to slide out of alignment under clamping pressure, and the wedged tenons tighten up nicely for a strong corner joint.
The increased long grain gluing surface also helps to strengthen the joint over a basic rabbet or butt joint.
Machining parts with the lock miter bit is easy—with the bit height set, one part is cut horizontally on the router table, while the corresponding part is cut vertically.
This 45° lock miter router bit is ideal for joining drawer boxes, cabinet parts, and for building 4-sided columns.
Material: C3 Tungsten Carbide Blades; Hardened Steel Alloy Body
Shank Size:1/2 Inch (12.7mm)
Cutting diameter: 1-3/8 Inch (34mm)
Overall length: 2-7/16 Inch (58mm)
Number of Flutes: 2
1/2" Shank 45° Lock Miter Router Bit X 1PC
1. Use only in a table-mounted router at reduced RPMs.
2. Do not bottom out bit in your router collet. Allow at least 1/8" gap.
3. Keep hands clear of bit.
4. Wear eye protection at all times.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|