- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard
|Price:||+ $22.92 Delivery|
- Exceptional comfort. Work all day, with reduced risk of fatigue and injury, on our Ergonomist-approved design.
- Excellent support. Improved cushion and ergonomically tested palm rest covered in premium fabric provides all-day comfort and promotes a neutral wrist posture.
- Be more productive with built-in shortcuts, including dedicated keys for office 365,* emojis, search, easy access to media controls, and more.
- Designed to last — wired for reliable speed and accuracy.
- Crunch numbers Fast, with a dedicated integrated pad.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Work in comfort All day. Microsoft ergonomic keyboard reduces fatigue and delivers a slim, refined design with split keyboard and improved cushion and palm rest — Plus time-saving integrated number pad and dedicated shortcut keys. Wired design for reliable speed and accuracy over the long haul. Optimize your ergonomic workspace by pairing with the Microsoft ergonomic mouse.
From the manufacturer
All-day typing comfort
Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard reduces fatigue and delivers a slim, refined design with split keyboard and improved cushion and palm rest — plus time-saving integrated number pad and dedicated function keys. Wired design for reliable speed and accuracy over the long haul. Optimize your ergonomic workspace by pairing with the Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse.*
* Some software and accessories sold separately.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I can now type full speed without the fear of disturbing my coworkers !
• Keys are as smooth as butter! What a huge improvement over the previous generations of MS keyboards like the Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, which I’ve been using religiously for many years. No longer will my peers hear the sound of my banging keyboard as I type lol.
• The palm rest is cushioned and it just feels great and relaxing on your wrists. Another improvement over the 4000 Keyboard.
• In terms of key placement, if you are a 4000 keyboard user you’ll notice that there’s a slight adjustment you’ll need to make when reaching for certain keys. After about an hour of work I was fully adjusted without any ongoing concerns (the letter C gave me the most trouble for some reason as I kept striking V instead).
• Thank you Microsoft for moving the Number Lock key off of the keypad! I have hit that key a million times by accident over the years and wished it didn’t exist!
• With the keypad I see/feel no difference in layout vs the 4000 keyboard.
• In terms of comfort, my wrists/fingers are much more relaxed and overall, the ergonomics of this keyboard have definitely improved from the 4000 keyboard.
Bottom line, this product is a hit. I definitely recommend it.
I loved this keyboard at first but, after using it for a while now, there is a huge problem. Look at the right and left halves of this keyboard. Notice how much WIDER the right side key area is as opposed to the left side. The problem is your right hand has to stretch frequently to hit the backspace, =, underscore and so on. I'm a software developer and hitting these keys is a frequent thing. This has caused a repeated-use problem on the outside-right of my right hand. I'm selling this keyboard and trying out the new Logitech Ergo K860 to see if it works better. The other issue with this keyboard is it's just spread out. This means you have to reach more which means more repeat use injuries, and I have LARGE hands. The other thing to note on ALL of Microsoft's ergonomic keyboards is pressing the keys is kind of like walking through ankle-deep water. The keys should have a click-on and bounce back feel. These keys feel mushy and require effort. This makes my whole hand sore after a while. If you want one of these keyboards cheap, mine is for sale!
I am writing this review on this keyboard now! I had the Microsoft SURFACE ergonomic keyboard prior to this keyboard (the gray one) I never could get used to that keyboard. The flat surface of the keys never agreed with my fingers, the spacebar had an annoying squeak and the bluetooth was irritatingly slow to connect. With this keyboard the keys form a cup and my fingers land exactly on the keys I expect them to. I have way fewer typos and though the keys have more travel and feel a little more klunky than crisp I am able to type much much faster. I do prefer the chicklet style keys that are slightly clicker but I'm not going to get that key style with a cupped layout like this keyboard has. I also like that this keyboard is wired so no waiting for bluetooth connects. The wrist pad on this keyboard is very nice as well. I'm definitely "at home" with this keyboard, it feels comfortable and familiar without a huge learning curve. Thank you Microsoft! I would like to see backlighting on this and a tiny bit more crisp feel but those are not dealbreakers by any means.
Backlighting would be very helpful on this keyboard. Sometimes it's difficult to see the Fx keys.
I've had and tried nearly every Microsoft ergonomic keyboard out there... as someone who's been typing for about 40 years now, you should have an ergonomic keyboard if you type a lot. But stick with the Sculpt or Surface versions as you will be able to type much more quickly without the travel time of pressing each key.
Don't buy this.