Microlife PF 100 Peak Flow Meter for Spirometry with FEV1
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||19.1 x 14 x 10.2 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures peak flow and FEV1 to indicate early warning signs for impending asthmatic incidents or conditions
- Automatic traffic light indicator
- Doctor recommended
- Meets American Thoracic Society accuracy standards
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 13.97 x 10.16 cm; 430.91 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Microlife
- ASIN : B000BH8TUA
- Item Model Number : PF-100
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This device is used to measure Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in 1-second (FEV1) in both children and adults. PEF is the fastest speed air can be blown out of the lungs after inhalation. FEV1 measures the volume after exhaling in 1-second. Peak Flow (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Volume in 1-second (FEV1) measurements can tell how well lungs are breathing by monitoring airflow. Doctors can have patients monitor changes in airflow and record the results. The automatic memory stores and provides easy access to the last 240 readings along with the time and date.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|