microDomination: How to leverage social media and content marketing to build a mini-business empire around your personal brand Paperback – 6 February 2013
Enhance your purchase
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (6 February 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 248 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1118505646
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118505649
- Dimensions : 13.84 x 1.32 x 20.88 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 867,673 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Publisher
From the Inside Flap
Transform passion into pure profit, build a mini-business empire and start living the dream today!
How do you transform your expertise into a sustainable business? Entrepreneur and communications expert Trevor Young steps you through the process, from developing your platform and building your personal brand to nurturing a community of raving fans that launches and grows your business.
With inspiring business success stories from around the world, microDOMINATION will show you how to:
- turn your love of blogging and social media into money in the bank
- take advantage of the boundless entrepreneurial opportunities available online
- attract and connect with your customer-base using proven social media marketing techniques
- escape the daily grind and become your own boss.
More than five years ago I started following Trevor's ideas, which is remarkable because I live in Boston and he is in Melbourne. Both Trevor and I built thriving international businesses as micro mavens. What we do doesn't feel like work―we have a blast and make a good living too. This book reveals everything you need to know to build your own successful business outside the corporate walls. I only wish Trevor had written microDOMINATION when I was getting going!
―David Meerman Scott, international best-selling author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR, now in over 25 languages from Bulgarian to Vietnamese