Dog DNA Test for Gut Microbiome Dog Biome 5.0 | Discover How Gut Microbes Affect Your Dog’s Health
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|Price:||$190.00 + $6.99 Delivery|
|You Save:||$173.00 (48%)|
- Weight: Gut microbiome changes with diet, medication, stress and disease. Scientists now understand the critical role gut health plays in stress as well as a huge range of chronic disease. We believe applying revolutionary technologies to predict, prevent and reverse these conditions using food, prebiotics and probiotics as medicine.
- Skin: Certain microbes produce metabolites that are pro-inflammatory or can trigger the immune system to be more reactive and exacerbate allergic skin disease or skin inflammation. Identifying the presents of such microbes give us an opportunity to change their number by adjusting the diet or using prebiotic and probiotic supplements.
- Digestive Problems: Appetite level, tummy upsets, excess gas, chronic diarrhoea, inflammatory bowel disease and many more have been associated with dramatic changes to the gut microbe populations. The gut protective barriers and mucous lining has been associated with high numbers of “good” bacteria. Learning about the microbial population that make up your dog’s gut biome can provide insights to better management of these conditions.
- Behavior Problems: Through the use of neurotransmitters, hormones, proteins, and other communication factors, your dog’s gut can send messages directly to their brain. Studies have linked the composition of the gut microbiome with several behavioural and psychological conditions in animals such as aggression, anxiety and even depression and hyperactivity.
- Stress & Health: Gut microbiome can also change stress and disease. Scientists now understand the critical role the gut microbes plays in stress as well as a huge range of chronic disease. Through dietary recommendations in your pet’s report you may be able to We believe applying revolutionary technologies to predict, prevent and reverse these conditions using food, prebiotics and probiotics as medicine.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An advanced science-based at-home fecal test delivering key insights to improve your pet’s health. Canine Gut MicroBiome Test Comprehensive health insights about your pet’s internal ecosystem that empower you to make the best lifestyle and nutrition choices for them.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|