TL;DR - Investing in real estate and compound interest is your way of becoming wealthy.
Nothing beats a book which has a proper Australian touch which rambles for the better part of the book to sell. A good chunk of it could be cut down but it's repeating the same stuff over and over and over again. A lot of it is common sense when it comes to money and if you can start applying some basic principles, buying your first property and then eventually make profit and have a perpetual passive income.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3209 KB
- Print Length: 328 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wilkinson Publishing (2 November 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017JI96P0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 11 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #83,056 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)