Micca Premium SPDIF Digital Coaxial Audio Cable - 3.5mm (1/8") to RCA, 0.9m, Compatible with FiiO X3, X3II, X5
|Price:||+ $7.96 Delivery|
- Sweep tested 75 Ohm coaxial cable with copper mesh shielding and stranded center conductor makes for a cable that is not only flexible, but also durable when subject to frequent handling. Stranded core is important when cable may be plugged/unplugged often.
- Both connectors use high quality all-metal construction. The RCA connector has machined petals and a split center pin design to ensure proper contact. The 3.5mm connector has a tight fitting plug contour and ultra-slim profile that works with modern portable playback devices, even with protective cases in place.
- Hand assembled with soldered connections for maximum reliability. The 3.5mm plug is gel injected to achieve enhanced connection stability. The RCA connector built with internal strain relief.
- Black nylon mesh wire jacket prevents kinks while providing an additional layer of protection from damage. Woven texture adds sophisticated look and feel that is fitting for a premium quality cable.
- Media Series coaxial cables are shipped in a zip-top plastic bag. It's simple, easy to open, reusable, and lowers your cost.. =TEXT(A10696,"0000000000")
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 50% (50%)||50%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|1 star 22% (22%)||22%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
My suggestion is to buy a 3-foot cable with BNC female connector at one end and 3.5mm connector at the other (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TI1W3ZM) plus a male RCA to male BNC adapter (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002J1I32) to insert into the BNC end of the cable. The result is both sturdy and flexible.