- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
MiaMily Hipster Plus, Stone
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Suitable from 3 months to 24kgs
- Ergonomic design for proper posture and healty hip alignment
- Large storage pocket under the hip seat + smartphone side pocket
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Hipster Plus Adjustable Baby Carrier allows you to stay close to your little one while providing proper support for any position ensuring your baby is safe
MiaMily Hipster Baby Carrier is a versatile BABY CARRIER BACKPACK that allows you to carry your baby 9 different ways (including front, forward facing, back, and hip carry positions). It is a unique, back-supporting child carrier with an integrated seat for your baby to help you carry your little one significantly longer, more comfortably and effortlessly. Maximum comfort for parents with ergonomic design allows baby's weight to be evenly distributed between the wearer's hips and shoulders. Built in ergonomic hip seat allows baby to be always in a natural sitting position with knees even at hip level. The hip seat base is intentionally built wide enough so that your baby's hips rest in a healthy position, where his/her legs are lifted and supported at hip level and not hanging or dangling, thus allowing safe forward facing carry.
Dual layer options for extra warmth or cooling
Breathable mesh material underneath keeps your baby cool and allows baby to stay in the carrier longer, more comfortably
Extra storage when the top layer is zipper up; provides extra protection from the cold and also acts as a small storage area
We also added a pocket on the belt for phones, keys and money for easy access
No confusing , long straps or intricate systems and is designed for easy on/off
Double Shoulder Carrier Top
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Au top pour soulager les bras, quand bébé est bien potelé très tôt, et que l'on doit s'occuper d'une grande famille.
Soulage aussi les bras sans que bébé soit "comprimé" sur nous et donc a beaucoup moins chaud lors des chaleurs d'été.
Been using is over a months now and overall very happy with the purchase.
With the hard shelf-seat, our (now 9 mo old) son feels supported and has enough freedom of movement to be happy. Plus I don't have to worry about his hips being supported enough to prevent injury. He loves riding in it, facing either direction!
As if that weren't enough, there are so many features this carrier has that make it awesome:
- STORAGE under the seat! What!! I can fit a burp cloth, 2 diapers, and the snap-on head cover in there.
- A small mesh pocket on the belt that I often use for my keys or phone.
- Comes with drool pads for the straps (although our little guy chewed a hole on the front - you could buy the optional front drool cover, or just fold it down like we do now).
- With the straps adjusted properly, it's SO comfortable. I often wear it for a few hours at a time.
- Switching from forward- to rear- facing on the go is super easy because of the shelf seat support.
- The shoulder straps easily come off and you can just use the seat/belt as a support while holding with one arm for toting your little one around the house or whatever.
- The front panel unzips to reveal mesh, allowing for great ventilation on a hot day!
- It LOOKS GOOD! I get compliments on it all the time.
- It's lightweight. Even though it doesn't fold up as small as some of the other carriers because of the shelf seat, it's still very lightweight.
*Update* We had a problem with the snaps for the head cover and contacted Miamily Customer Support. They were wonderful! Quick response and super quick replacement. This is still the only carrier I recommend to anyone!