|Product Dimensions||3.88 x 3.4 x 10 cm; 79 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||MiVue J85|
|Special Features||Wireless Interface, On-board Cam, Dashcam|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||• Mio MiVue™ J85 • In-vehicle charger • In-vehicle mounting bracket • Quick Start Guide|
|Item Weight||79 g|
|Date First Available||6 August 2020|
Mio MiVue J85 Dash Cam with Wi-Fi and Safety Camera Warnings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Are batteries included?||Yes|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||39 x 34 x 100 millimetres|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium|
About this item
- Ultimate connectivity - built in Wi-Fi. Immediately back up your videos to your smartphone or share them via the MiVue Pro app, with the device's integrated Wi-Fi
- Track and record your journey - GPS tracking. The MiVue J85 comes with pre- installed safety camera data, so that you'll always know how fast you can go
- Parking Mode. Protect your car even when you're not around with the device's parking mode feature. Simply connect your MiVue J85 to the Smart box 2 power cable and you're ready to go
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. Alerts and reminders are there to help you reach your destination safely. That's why MiVue J85 comes with pre-installed Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- All round vision - Rear cam support. Make your device your own: the MiVue J85 is compatible with the MiVue A30 rear cam for all round vision, ensuring that different angle of your journey is recorded
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfectly clear footage and world-class driving safety technology. Designed with Sony's high-quality STARVIS CMOS, the MiVue J85 produces footage with superb contrast, clear and rich colours, even in low light conditions. Day or night, the camera catches it all with the 150 degree viewing angle and F1.8 aperture. The MiVue J85 is built to make your driving experience better. With it's sleek design the device can be discreetly installed behind your rear-view mirror, keeping your line of view clearer.
Mio MiVue J85, In-Vehicle Charger, In Vehicle Mounting Bracket, Quick Start Guide
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|