I have to say, I so badly want to give this book a better review. It has amazing thoughts and insights in it, and has really helped me understand health in a whole new way. I feel less pressure to exercises and eat a certain way. However, I really struggle with the way the plan is set up and to follow. I read and followed her first book with great results, but so many questions left unanswered. This book has addressed more, but the plan is extremely hard to follow!! I'm a physical therapist and want to suggest this book to my patients because I love the principles, but follow through is extremely difficult (and I have no kids.) I can't imagine how moms do this. I even tried buying the audiobook with the PDFs and it's still unhelpful. The shopping lists don't align with what the recipes need. I find myself going to the grocery story EVERY day because I don't have what I need. She also doesnt provide a good plan for how to cook, except for chopping up vegetables ahead of time (which you will still probably run out of). I just love the plan but wish it was better organized and easier to use. The stress of following perfectly takes a lot of joy out of the process. I hope in future books she
1. Provides an ACCURATE shopping list (to prepare for each day of the plan).
2. States what to cook when.
3. Compiles the information better (so you don't have to constantly flip between book and recipes)
4.Explains how to do your cleanse if you test positive to something on the cleanse.
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Hachette Audio and Blackstone Audio; Unabridged Audio edition (17 January 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1478968931
- ISBN-13: 978-1478968931
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 14 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item