- The Jungle Moc slip-on from Merrell® is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts seeking easy-on, supportive, and comfortable shoes for use after a day on the trail.
- Please note that the Black Slate color images are correct. It is a dark brown shoe.
- Water-resistant pig suede or leather upper with dual instep goring for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Slip lasted construction.
- Soft pigskin lining for a comfortable fit. Merrell M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control. Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability. Compression-molded EVA foot frame provides cushioning and added comfort. Molded nylon arch shank. Durable rubber outsole with pronounced lug pattern for excellent traction. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Jungle Moc Product Features
M Select GRIP
Outsoles that deliver durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrain.
M Select FIT.ECO
An EVA blended contoured footbed that providing organic odor control to keep shoes fresh
Targeted heel cushioning improves overall comfort by reducing stress on your foot with each step.
Repurposing the old to make a better new.
|5 star 84% (84%)||84%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I had a very painful plantar fasciitis and for about 10 months I have tried all kind of remedies. I bought an identical pair of shoes as this one from a store and my plantar fasciitis was gone in one week, because of the excellent high arch support these shoes have.
I have become addicted to Merrell. After one entire year of wearing these shoes every day, I decided it is time for new ones, but I could not find it in any store.
Therefore, I tried Amazon and I purchased these shoes. The fit so perfectly. I literally had to verify that I am wearing the new shoes, because I could not feel any difference from the older ones. It was like I was wearing them all time.
I don't think I will ever be willing to wear any other kind of shoes, but I am still looking for more fancy styles for formal occasions, with the same arch support.
[ASIN:B000BY0OAQ Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe,Gunsmoke,9.5 W US]
I use the combination of the Merrell jungle Mocs and the Sof Sole Inserts for everything. They are my all day office shoe, my day hiking/outdoor (I can no longer do overnight hiking due to service connected injuries) shoe, and my work around the property shoe.
I keep a brand new pair for the office, The previously new pair is my hiking/outdoor shoes (they are well broken in) and, after their time is done in that role, they move down to yard/garden/around the place work shoe.
Each pair usually lasts about a year as an "office shoe," then heads down the chain. I do keep some boots for snow, rain, and winter use.