- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 141 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 948 g
- Item Model Number: VAPOR GLOVE 3-W
- ASIN: B01N36ZKIF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 May 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted to exchange for a bigger size however was refused and got a refund instead. Which was processed fairly quickly. That was nice.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+ my feet do not hurt or feel like they've been "in" shoes after 8 hours of work and they are very lightweight.
- Weird sizing? Weird design? I got a size 7 (what I normally wear) and these fit closer to a 6.5 -OR- the way the rubber bit over my toe just makes it feel smaller than it actually is, I honestly cannot tell. Everything else fits like it should.
- The shoelaces are ... flimsy at best. When it came in the mail there were a couple of roughed up bits but I didn't think much of it. Now most of the inner laces are visibly rough/damaged.
- Very delicate 'fabric' for the upper body of the shoe. Seriously, if you accidentally scuff something, or brush against it too hard, the fabric will break apart/scuff. And this is with normal walking "accidentally hitting my foot on something" wear, nothing crazy.
- There is ZERO "breathability" for your feet. Zero!!! You know the sweatsuits for exercising? These are the shoe equivalent. The upper fabric allows air to flow through if you are physically moving, or if there is wind/moving air. That is IT. Even when I am actively walking around while at work, my feet are just constantly sweating, and because of the lovely paper thin uppers, I can feel it constantly. After about... two? weeks of wearing daily for work, they just began to smell like an old shoe. With my other work shoes (doc martins), that I have had for 6ish months now, this has not been an issue.
Now, I can understand these were maybe designed for people who are actively running around for much shorter periods of time, but I cannot understand how these are supposed to actually hold up to actual heavy usage. Considering that they began to visibly fall apart at a meager 3 weeks of just walking around indoors, I don't see how they would last longer than a month with more intense activities, much less outdoor ones. I really, really wanted to love these because of how flipping comfortable they are, but the quality of materials does not justify the pricetag.