- Toggle closure for easy on and off
- Kinetic Fit Tri blended EVA contoured footbed supports all three arches of the foot
- Q FORM 2 dual density midsole with heel-centering technology provides gender-engineered alignment and comfort
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased 4 different pairs of shoes online and returned them all and went to most shoe stores in my city before finally finding this shoes. They were perfect for my needs. They look stylish with slacks, yoga pants, or shorts. They provide nice support and are lightweight.
I did replace the Merrill insole because they are horrible. For the price of the shoe it should have a quality insole. If that were true I would have given them a 5-star rating. Please keep in mind that these are not hiking shoes, your foot will move around in the shoe which you wouldn't want in a good hiking shoe.
After 28 days of abusive and daily wear on an overseas trip, they held up well with the exception of a broken thread on the trim. They wiped up nicely and easily dried overnight. I even threw them in the washer when returning home and they look brand new!