Picks up right after book 1. Cass is still unsure of her powers and those around her, and making things worse is her best friend isn't talking to her. Michael and Ari are confusing and still as difficult as ever. There is also someone killing college kids and it smells like it might be a demon. Tome to enroll in college and get to the bottom of a few things.
I am so glad that Cass figured out what Father and Michael were doing to her, that was just unfair and total BS. I am not sure what I think of Ari's secret, but hope that it can be explained later. I am still rooting for him. The ending has one heck of a surprise guest. LOL Can't wait to read the next one!!
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2526 KB
- Print Length: 132 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: KD Jones Publishing; first edition (15 November 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MDOYQEQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 4 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,119,182 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)