- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 10.2 cm ; 40.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- Item Model Number: 4332402298
- ASIN: B075FFBL93
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 September 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
25,258 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #56 in Menstrual Cups
Menstrual Cup By CaliCup with Bonus Menstrual Cup Holder - Carrying Bag - Small Normal Menstrual Flow, Reusable Menstrual Cup - Soft Comfort Fit
|Price:||+ $8.52 Delivery|
- PROMOTE YOUR HEALTH WITH ULTRA SOFT CALICUP: The Most EFFECTIVE, AFFORDABLE, NON-TOXIC cup on the market. WITH BONUS BAG for Discreet Carrying and Careful Protection. Collect your flow the natural way for easy disposal at your convenience. No more Dryness or Itch! Reduced Cramping! No more nasty chemicals inside your body. You will LOVE the results - OR YOUR MONEY BACK FROM CALICUP . CLICK the "add to cart" button to SECURE YOUR CALICUP NOW. STOCK UP AND SAVE with Promo Code CALICUP2
- EASY TO USE AND SAFE: CALICUP has worked hard to produce the softest cup available through innovative use of material thickness and higher quality, ultra soft medical-grade silicone. We have made our cup easier to insert and take out with our FORM-FIT rim. So Soft - you won't even know it's there. So Secure - you'll never have to worry about a leak again! Check out our pictures to see why CALICUP is your best choice for your cycle!
- SAVE YOUR MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT WITH CALICUP: Save on average $80-$120 per year from traditional pads and tampons and with a lifespan of up to 15 years. You can save thousands with one single CaliCup. We value our customers and are proud to offer the best, softest cup on the market for an outstanding price! Did we mention never having to visit another drugstore or risk running out again - Yeah we do that too!
- NO MORE EMBARRASSMENT WITH FREE BONUS BAG: CaliCup can be worn for up to 12 hours! Be FREE of carrying tampons or pads wherever you go. No risk of an embarrassing moment. Free BONUS BAG with every Calicup purchase. Empty in the comfort of your own home when YOU want. All this and ECO friendly too! Help save the earth by reducing a portion of the 20 BILLION tampons and pads that enter the landfills just in North America each year!
- 100% SATISFACTION, MONEY BACK 90 DAY GUARANTEE: If you don't love your CaliCup, return it for your Money Back. No Questions Asked. Buy from trusted Amazon Retailer, CaliCup. READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: "CaliCup is life-changing! No more tampons and pads. So much softer than the other options on Amazon. I'm hooked on CaliCup!" - Megan R. May 2017, "I can't believe how soft. I'm saving so much money. Thanks CaliCup!" - Joanna P, August 2017
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I feel much less wasteful this way. And I don't have to worry about running out of tampons! I just keep one in my purse, but I do plan on having a backup in case something happens.
Anyhow, it fits immensely better than the disposable cups, and isn't rough like tampons can be. If I don't place it perfectly, there is a little leakage - but it is so minimal, it doesn't even make it to my underwear. Great product at a good price. I'll be ordering a backup soon.
If I were to say anything negative about CaliCup it would be that sometimes getting it to seal can be tricky and that it discolors much more quickly than I anticipated. With respect to getting it to seal, I noticed that after 10-12 months of use I was having more trouble than usual getting the cup to seal properly. This could totally be a "me problem", but I also wonder if this kind of thing has happened to anyone else (I thought maybe I had damaged the cup in some way by boiling it too long, perhaps.) With respect to discoloring, I've noticed that if I'm not very vigilant about keeping stains off (i.e. boiling with baking soda, scrubbing down with wipes, etc) discoloration and buildup quickly collect. Again, since I've never used any other brand I'm not sure how common of a problem this is. Overall, though, at this price I can highly recommend this particular brand of menstrual cup.