- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.6 x 0.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 54.4 g
- ASIN: B07VX8N1SC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
15,132 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #48 in Menstrual Cups
Happy Cup Menstrual Cups Hawwwy Tampon & Pad Alternative Small and Large Regular and Heavy Flow Good-Grip Pull Design Eco Friendly Reusable FBA Registered Feminine Period Cup Beginner and Experienced
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ISN'T IT ANNOYING [AND EXPENSIVE] TO HAVE TO BUY TAMPONS & PADS EVERY MONTH? Put a stop to it! Our menstrual cups will save you money and save the environment.
- THE HAPPY CUP by HAWWWY is a menstrual cup that collects your monthly flow in a cleaner, more sanitary way. Inserted like a tampon, menstrual cups create a leak-proof and odorless period. Included in this set are TWO menstrual cup sizes. One small and one large size included. Perfect for beginners and regular users.
- GOOD-GRIP PULL DESIGN Our menstrual cups have easy-to-pull stems. The ridges on the stem were designed specifically so that your fingers can have a good grip while pulling it out. No slip, no mess. Complete comfort soft silicone design. Easy to insert and remove. As well as trimable stem handle. No more strings or discomfort!
- FDA Approved Medical Grade Silicone - SAFE to wear up to 12 hours or overnight! Design to let your body function as nature intended!Complete comfort soft silicone design. Easy to insert and remove. As well as trimable stem handle. No more strings or discomfort!
- JOIN THE NEW WAY TO HAVE A PERIOD Thousands of new users are switching over from tampons / pads to reusable menstrual cups everyday.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top international reviews
I finally gave in, pretty good price for you being able to re-use... this means no more boxes of different sizes of tampons! Heck yes to saving money, cuz we all know that tampons can cost a pretty penny.
I received my Happy Cup near the end of my cycle so I didn’t get the full experience yet, but you definitely have to practice where is the best spot for inserting and how far in that makes it conferable. Looking forward to next month when I can use it the whole week.
Pretty flexible and easy to get in.
Comfortable once I trimmed it to my size. But it's perfect.
This is a great product. I love not having to deal with tampons or pads and still leaving yucky stains on my nice underwear after all of that. I have no leaks to deal with and 12-hour coverage day and night. I can wear nice underwear and not worry about ruining them! I don't even feel like I have my period. I don't worry about getting TSS and feel more green which is great too. After having kids, my periods have become very irregular and long and I have spotting in-between periods too so I was wearing tampons and pads all the time and this got really frustrating so this cup is really a nice relief for me. I had a couple of notes I wanted to share though - 1. I have had three vaginal deliveries and was significantly more comfortable with the small-sized cup so everyone is different. 2. The cup takes a little getting used to, but IMO worth it. I can feel it from time to time (sometimes in my lower back) which was a little weird for me at first but I got used to it. 3. I experienced a little dizziness after inserting which subsided after a little while. I have a tendency to get nauseous and dizzy though (pass out with needles, nearly passed out after having an IUD inserted, etc.). Overall though I am very happy with this product and very glad to say goodbye to tampons and pads forever!