Menevit Male Fertility Supplement Capsules 90 pack
|Ingredients||Ascorbic acid (as calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 100mg, Zinc (as zinc sulphate monohydrate) 25mg, d- alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) 400IU, Folic acid 500µg, Lycopene 6mg, Garlic oil (equiv. to Allium sativum bulb fresh 1g) 333 µg, Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 26µg. See more|
|Item weight||0.17 Kilograms|
|Unit count||90 count|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6.6 x 6.6 x 11.4 centimetres|
About this item
- Helps improve your chances of conception, by supporting sperm health and male fertility.
- Menevit is a male fertility supplement that is specifically formulated to help promote sperm health.
- Unique combination of antioxidants including Vitamin C, selenium and zinc.
- Available in two pack sizes - 30 capsules and 90 capsules.
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.6 x 6.6 x 11.4 cm; 174 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Bayer Australia Ltd
- ASIN : B0096R2KU6
- Manufacturer reference : 144985
Best Sellers Rank:
8,580 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 294 in Multivitamins & Minerals
- Customer Reviews:
Menevit has been specifically formulated to support sperm health and male fertility, helping increase your chances of conception.
From the manufacturer
Male Fertility Supplement
Planning to fall pregnant? It's not just women who are responsible for a couple's fertility.
Menevit is specifically formulated to support sperm health and male fertility, helping increase your chances of conception.
From the makers of Elevit, one of Australia's top Pregnancy Multivitamin(1)
1. *Based on sales (IRI MAT 06/05/2018)
One Capsule A Day
One convenient capsule per day. Take one capsule daily with food for at least 90 days prior to planned conception. Available in two pack sizes - 30 capsules and 90 capsules.
Unique Combination Of Antioxidants
Menevit contains a unique combination of antioxidants including vitamin C, selenium and zinc.