This is a darker take on Tracey's usual romance style, it adds more depth and reality to the story of these two conflicted souls and I found it to be a captivating read, like the rest of her books just with a different flavour.
Isaac is what I imagine to be the ultimate brooding alpha male, more than slightly damaged. Natalie is strong, determined with the great ability to bury her head in the sand and at avoidance tactics.
This story is so sweet, captivating and flows with a gentle rhythm. It doesn't feel rushed and there is so much emotion and affection on these pages. I loved the exploration of the tender side to the tough guy image, the tenderness and vulnerability.
Do yourself a favour and read this....then read the rest of the Bounty Bay series, Due South & Stewart Island. I'm so glad I found this author!
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3036 KB
- Print Length: 317 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Icon Publishing (15 September 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074FYQPW8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 53 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #135,173 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)