- Audio CD: 2 pages
- Publisher: Sounds True (16 October 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604078510
- ISBN-13: 978-1604078510
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 1.6 x 14.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 81.6 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 42,495 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Men, Women and Worthiness: The Experience of Shame and the Power of Being Enough Audio CD – Audiobook, CD
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dr. Brene Brown explores the life-defining issue of shame-how men and women experience it differently, and how we can cultivate a sense of worthiness in who we truly are.
Dr. Bren? Brown explores the life-defining issue of shame-how men and women experience it differently, and how we can cultivate a sense of worthiness in who we truly are.
About the Author
PhD, LMSW Brene Brown
Brené Brown, PhD, LMSW is a research professor at the University of Houstons Graduate College of Social Work who has spent the past 10 years studying vulnerability, courage, authenticity, and shame. She is a nationally renowned speaker and has won numerous teaching awards, including the colleges Outstanding Faculty Award. Her groundbreaking work has been featured on PBS, NPR, and CNN. Her 2010 TEDxHouston talk on the power of vulnerability is one of most watched talks on TED.com. Her most recent TED talk, "Listening to Shame," was released in March 2012.
Brené is the author of The Gifts of Imperfection and I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isnt). She is also the author of Connections, a psychoeducational shame resilience curriculum that is being facilitated across the nation by mental health and addiction professionals.
Brenés current research focuses on wholeheartedness in families, schools, and organizations. She lives in Houston with her husband and their two young children.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Parenting & Family > Parenting > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Emotions
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Psychology & Counselling > By Topic > Emotions
- Books > Politics, Philosophy & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology