- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Europashop s.r.o. when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code SAVESFT2 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel - Orthopedic Pillows Prevent Back and Neck Pain - Bamboo Washable Cover Infused Aloe Vera - for Back, Stomach and Side Sleepers - AIDS Cervical Pain and Soreness (Standard)
- SUPPORTS YOUR NECK NIGHT AFTER NIGHT: While other pillows have about as much support as a paper towel and go flat within a week of use - the Save&Soft reversible pillow stays firm and comfortable for months on end.
- REDUCES NECK AND BACK PAIN: The comfort memory foam pillow maintains its shape while molding to your head - providing cervical support and keeping your neck level and aligned with your spine all night long.
- KEEPS YOU COOL ALL NIGHT LONG: Tired of sleeping on pillows that are hotter than the midday sun? The unique cooling gel pads keep your neck and head cool through the night - great for warm sleepers or those in humid climates
- LATEX-FREE MATERIAL WITH SOFT BAMBOO FIBER CASE: The breathable, hypoallergenic memory foam pillow contains no latex, so you don’t need to worry about stuffy noses, rashes or watery eyes
- A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We’re so sure you’ll love your new cooling sleep restoration pillow we offer a full 90-day money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get a good night's sleep every night while eliminating your head and neck pain with the Save&Soft Memory Foam Cooling Pillow
If you wake up in the morning with back pain, neck pain or frequent headaches, it's likely your current sleeping pillow doesn't support your polyester cervical pillow, with cooling technology, adjusts to the contours of your head and neck to provide adequate support and alignment with your spine.
This prevents the neck twisting or bending too far in any direction for a long time, which can cause sleepless nights.
Designed with the perfect balance between comfort and firmness, its soft enough to let your head sink down, yet firm enough to keep it elevated. The chiropractic pillow keeps your sleeping posture correct - no matter if you're a side, stomach or back sleeper
Great for arthritis sufferers, those with sports injuries or whiplash related problems.
Cooling Technology Helps You Get Your Full 8 Hours
If you or your partner is constantly awake, tossing and turning because your pillow is too hot - we've got you covered.
The breathable fabric combined with built-in cooling pad keeps your body cool and allows you to sleep through the night - even if you live in a hot or humid climate
The cool pillow is latex free and comes with a bamboo fiber case infused with soothing Aloe Vera. The case is zippered and hand washable.
The medical pillows weigh 1.65kg and are 60*40*14cm in standard white colour. Ideal as travel pillow.
If someone you know is complaining about poor sleep, give them a gift that could drastically improve their sleep quality.
Don't hesitate to invest in a bed pillow that lets you wake up refreshed and pain free!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update - After a week of airing I was finally able to use the pillow and it has started to relieve my neck and shoulder pain, as I’m now getting the correct support throughout my slumber. I got the small size, so next time I’ll get a larger size.
The only issue I can comment on is the size. This is a very small pillow, but don't let that put you off.
- memory foam so won't lose shape
- no need to fluff this up
- conforms to the shape you need
- is really thick so please press down on it to form imprint before sleeping on it (see manual)
- not standard size, a bit thicker but not as long or wide
Top international reviews
Very expensive for something that doesn’t work
If not possible to remove smell than product is useless and I wish not to go to extended headache with product returns.... disappointing!
I have approached the seller about the misleading description but they blushed me off and seem to have no interest in correcting the description for better customer expectation. It is now clear to me why they would want to hide this:
If you consider the amount of material translate directly to their cost. You will realize this pillow is not much cheaper than name branded full sized pillows on the market that looks very similar. They simply took this design from name brand and cut cost on the size and amount of material. If saving cost this way is what you want by all means buy this, but you've been warned about the size. There are good reasons why the average adult needs a standard sized pillow; when you turn at night you don't want to fall off your pillow.
Its a very large high quality memory foam pillow for a great price. Even at local home and bedding stores this price is on the cheaper side. While its on the inexpensive side, its seriously on the high quality side! I haven't had this good of a sleep since I quit drinking coffee two years ago!
Each side is helpful, its like 2 pillows in 1. The side with the Gel, wow, you need to experience this. It was so odd to have my head feel so cool all night long. It really works well and feels weird at first and you're not used to it. If you flip it over, the non gel side provides what a regular pillow does, so on the warmer side. For me I find upstairs in the winter I use the cool gel side. In the basement in the winter I use the warm side, since our basement is a tad chili.
The perforated bumps on both sides are extremely comfortable and allow air without sacrificing comfort. The easy to wash zip on cases worth very well and feel high quality. Lastly the pillow is on the more firm side compared to other memory foam pillows my wife and I have had. That being said, I've realized that this firmness works much, much better for my wife and I. 5 Star, all the way!
All in all, I'm never going back to another pillow. When this pillow needs replaced in a few years will definitely replace with this same one.
- There is always a special smell to the new memory foam pillows (as far as I know), so if it bothers you (not me), there are very neat and clear instructions that come with the pillow on how to get quickly rid of most of it. A nice thought.
- The pillow comes in a clean and portable bag and it does not come rolled or squeezed. A good confirming the quality and thickness and firmness of the product. You don't need to wait a day so it takes it shape. It's as it is.
- The cooling gel on one side is a cool touch. You have the choice to use both sides, very useful. Cooling is fairly effective.
- For me, this pillow is too firm. I get a sore neck sleeping a whole night with it. But I am used to hotel type, extra soft pillows. My wife loves this one, though, as she has some back problems and the firm support is great help here.
- As many pillows of this type, the fabric cover is fully washable, which is a good thing.
All in all, if you need a pillow that has a good firmness, this is a good choice for you. Very good quality for the price.
I’m buying these for my best friends who just got their first place together.
The pillow itself is ok-ish. I've tried a few different ones that cost different amounts, and this is ok for the money. I'm unconvinced about the gel layer, especially once you have both the pillow cover, and a pillow case. Over time, it's also become a bit less supportive (~6 months)
Dont buy this smells so bad... you cannot use
This is a perfect pillow for me. Resting my head on it to test it made my neck hurt less already!
By first night on it was amazing, I woke up with far less pain, and not in an uncomfortable pool of gross sweat. I'm always warm as it is, so the cool side really helps provide a cooler sleeping experience, and the gel side really does make a difference! It stays cooler than my other pillows consistently, and it supports my head and neck perfectly.
It's not overly firm, so in that respect, it's better than my older bamboo pillow. It is also the perfect amout of squishiness (squishy-ness...?) In that it cradles my cranium without my head sinking to the bottom of the pillow, so It sticks right about in the center and is always perfectly elevated.