Meluka 100% Organic Raw Wildflower Australian Honey
- Ingredients: 100% Australian Jendale honey.
- Meluka Native Wildflower Honey is produced from bees harvesting from a wide variety of native Australian botanical species such as tea tree, jelly bush, eucalyptus and other wildflowers. This rich combination provides all the antibacterial and other health benefits nature has to offer.
- Taste: This delicious honey has a mild blossom flavour, reflecting the beautiful balance of the native Australian botanical species from which the bees are foraging.
- Use: As a sweetener to replace sugar in any of your favourite recipes. Ideal for sweetening dressings and marinades, drizzling on pancakes or stirring in to a cup of tea. Enjoy just as it is - a teaspoonful each day is delicious and can aid digestion or sooth coughs and sore throats.
- Caution: Do not heat above 40 as this may destroy the naturally occurring bacteria that provide all the healthy honey benefits.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Note: Shipping is not available to Western Australia.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Organic (ACO, USDA) | Raw | Single Origin | Active | Pure
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have already purchased another two jars even before I have finished my first one. There is one thing I do not want to do and that is run out of this delicious goodness anytime soon.