- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
MegaGear MG1320 Canon EOS M100, M200 (15-45mm) Ultra Light Neoprene Camera Case - Black
- Tailored to Fit -This MegaGear neoprene camera case is specifically Tailored to Fit the Canon EOS M100, M200 (15-45mm), achieving that desired perfect fit.
- Protective -Crafted from scratch free, soft, Durable and padded neoprene material to provide maximum protection.
- Fast and Convenient -A Durable carabineer lets you clip your camera to your backpack or belt for quick access when needed. The neoprene material is flexible, lightweight and takes up minimal space!
- Outdoor or Travel -Protects your camera and lens from dirt, scratches, dust, bumps and moisture while traveling, or outdoors.
- Bold, Vibrant Colors -Comes in a variety of fun, unique colors to choose from. Choose the color that expresses your style and passion.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The flap closure works with a neck strap, so you can have a rubber coated camera bouncing around your chest if you really want.
It's just a camera cover. There's nowhere for spare batteries, SD cards or filters. If you want a gadget bag, don't get this.
Mine doesn't have the spring clip shown in the photo and description, or even the sewn in loop where it attaches.
Fit is goodish. It bags a bit and could be tighter when used with the 15-45 lens and a protection filter. Similar products for full size DSLRs are tighter. Neoprene stretches, as anyone who's squeezed into a wetsuit knows.
When it comes to actually taking photos, then you need to take the camera out, and then you need to do something with this case; wedge it between your knees (makes composing a stable shot tricky), hold it in your hand (recipe for obscured lens), grip it between your teeth maybe. It's not a shoulder bag that you can wear or put down. Realistically you're going to need another bag of some sort, but the beauty of this is that it converts any other bag into a padded camera bag.
Le M100 ne rentre que grâce à l'élasticité du néoprène, dont il faut ensuite ramener les bords autour de l'appareil.
Je n'ai pas trouvé de méthode géniale pour le ranger, il y a toujours quelque chose (de souple) qui "coince".
Classiquement, je mets une dizaine de secondes à le mettre en place, 5 ou 6 à le sortir et il faut ensuite poser l'étui qui n'est pas solidaire de l'appareil : adieu les photos prises sur le vif !
Ne comptez donc pas non plus sur le mousqueton, qui n'empêchera que l'étui de tomber !
La qualité n'est pas en cause mais plutôt ce principe de "chaussette" qui ne protègera, comme l'indique le descriptif, que de la poussière, rayures, chocs très légers et projections d'eau…
It seems well made and fits very snugly so if you move up from the kit lens to a longer zoom lens it may not fit so keep that in mind.