I don't know why I like this series. The books are short. It is cliffhangery. It reads like the combo of a CSI episode and Twilight, bad fanfic romance and all. But for some reason, I can't stop reading it, and the rest of the books in the series. I'd definitely suggest getting the combo books if you are going to read further in the series, as they are the better rate. Former US Marshal Morgan learns more about the new world of the paranormal in which she has been embedded, and the larger plotline behind the casefiles continues to develop. The romance continues to be bad, as the character waffles between two borderline abusive monster-men in turn.
This is very much a popcorn novel - a quick fun read that you shouldn't think too deeply about.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4231 KB
- Print Length: 369 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Gryphon's Gate Publishing (25 October 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M7UH5ZB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #342,974 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)