- Product Dimensions: 14 x 34.5 x 0.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Item Model Number: 3060
- ASIN: B00R36BB20
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 215 customer ratings
RUFFWEAR - Load Up, Dog Car Harness with Strength-Rated Hardware, Secure Vehicle Restraint, Universal Seat Belt Attachment, Obsidian Black, Medium
- STRONG AND SECURE: Designed to keep your pup safe and secure while traveling to your next adventure; Keeps them safely restrained during sudden vehicle movements
- BUILT FOR SAFETY: Successfully tested to withstand the rigors of a vehicle crash test; Crafted with strength-rated all-metal hardware and components
- COMFORTABLE CONSTRUCTION; Allows room to sit, stand, and lie down; Comfy for both short trips and extended travel; Can be worn during rest stops and bathroom breaks
- QUICK ATTACHMENT: Made to attach quickly and easily to existing seat belts; Allows room to sit, stand, and lie down
- DYNAMICALLY TESTED: At MGA Research Corp (a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration contracted test facility) under the conditions outlined in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 214
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ruffwear Load Up Harness is an automotive canine travel harness designed to safely transport dogs to and from adventures. Built with strength-rated hardware and components, the Load Up Harness has been successfully tested to withstand the rigors of a vehicle crash test. Attaches to existing seat belts for a universal fit. Keeps dogs secure during sudden vehicle movements and allows drivers to focus. Easy to put on and adjust, comfortable for dogs to wear during extended travel, and can be left on dogs for bathroom breaks and during rest stops. The Load Up Harness is available in 5 sizes. Select the correct size based on your dog's girth (measurement around the widest part of the rib cage). XX Small: 13-17 inches (33-43 cm); X-Small: 17-22 inches (43-56 cm); Small: 22-27 inches (56-69 cm); Medium: 27-32 inches (69-81 cm); Large/X-Large: 32-42 inches (81-107 cm). For in between sizes, choose the smaller size. Washing instructions: Secure the fasteners; Hand wash with mild detergent; Air dry away from direct sunlight; Store in a dry, dark place. Do NOT bleach, iron, or dry clean.
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This harness definitely helps make me feel at ease knowing she is safe.
Ita a bit fiddly to adjust the straps when you put it on your dog, and mine is a bit impatient and a wiggler!
The only thing that’s important to note, my dog has lipomas (fatty lumps) in her abdomen and the bit of the harness that goes underneath her is fairly rigid and is uncomfortable for her with her lumps. In short journeys, the lumps will be ok. But longer journeys might cause a fair bit of rubbing. So it’s something to consider in dogs with any health issue that might make the abdominal plate uncomfortable/harmful.
I know these harnesses are expensive, but they appear to be the best on the market and heavily crash tested with various weights.
Definitely follow the advice, if your dog is between sizes get the smaller size! Otherwise the stomach and chest plate will be too big and massively uncomfortable and loose.
Also, this is only suitable for traveling and not to be used as a walking harness! Really important!
It’s worth the extra money for the peace of mind. She’s my everything. And dogs in crates, footwells, or in the back with a metal partition are terrible ways to travel with your dog! Not safe at all.
This is a must with the new regulations that dogs must be restrained and kept away from the driver.
For the money it should be designed so the dog can't reach the attachment.