Why Mediterranean Diet?
The Mediterranean Diet is not just a diet to help you lose weight. It is actually a lifestyle change that involves changing your diet, eating habits, and incorporating exercise into your daily routine to achieve weight loss and good health.
With Mediterranean Diet, here are the benefits that you will get:
- You will have a decreased risk for acquiring Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Since Mediterranean Diet is a balanced diet and incorporates exercise, you will lose weight and reduce your chances of becoming obese.
- Reduce your risk for developing high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes. All of these factors can lead to vascular and cardiac diseases and related complications. And once you have these health problems, they would need permanent medication.
- In a study conducted, Mediterranean Diet increases longevity as much as 20% at any age. This is because this diet reduces your chance of dying from cancer or heart disease.
In this book, you will get to understand what the Mediterranean Diet entails in a very concise manner. You will know what you need to incorporate in your daily diet, specifically the types of foods that the bulk of your diet should consist of.
Here are some of the wonderful benefits you will get from this book:
- You will have over 20 pieces of Mediterranean Diet approved recipes.
- The bulk of the recipes is made up of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains which are the prescribed food for the Mediterranean Diet.
- Further, there are chicken, fish, seafood, and lamb recipes that you can enjoy on certain days.
- Each recipe has its own calorie count which you can use to lose weight.
- The recipes are segregated into vegetables, whole grains, fish & seafood, and meat recipes which will make it easy for you to find and prepare a meal plan for the day or even for a week.
With this book, embracing the Mediterranean Diet way of life is easier!