The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Losing Weight and Feeling Healthy
Get ready to easily dive into the Mediterranean Diet with 115 healthy recipes and 4 weeks of meal plans that are quick and easy to use.
Long regarded as the healthiest diet in the world, the Mediterranean Diet is filled with fresh, clean, whole foods and a healthy lifestyle.. Inside you will find recipes, meal plans and tips to help you celebrate a long and healthy life and enjoy the secret to enjoying good food. If you are ready to start a heart-healthy diet or lower cholesterol then this Mediterranean Cookbook is for you.
Barring any special dietary circumstances, we in the field of nutrition readily recommend this diet to anyone looking to eat healthier. – Alexander Kim, MS
Delicious and Healthy Mediterranean Recipes with Complete Meal Plans
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Healthy Living includes:
- 115 recipes with nutritional information
- 28 days of complete meal plans with calories and macro-nutrients per meal and day
- Tips and variations for making the Mediterranean lifestyle right for you
With loads of recipes, including nutritional information for each, you will have plenty of choices for any meal of the day loaded with fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, fish, poultry, and meat, all balanced to fit the Mediterranean diet pyramid. An abundance of herbs, seasonings and healthy oils finish the recipes to make them even more appetizing.
The 28 days of complete meals plans are there to help you get started and stay on track. Every day shows you the calories and key macro-nutrients you will be consuming with enough flexibility to help you lose or maintain your weight. You can even mix and match recipes to suit your tastes.
You will be enjoying dishes such as
- Easy Crustless Market Vegetable Quiche
- Panzanella with Cucumbers and Tomatoes
- Roasted Apple Fennel and Pear Salad
- Moroccan Root Vegetable Tagine
- Freekeh with Chickpeas, Carrots and Raisins
- Marinated Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs
- Salmon Provençal with Fennel and Orange
- Steamed Mussels with Tomatoes and Olives
- Date and Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Herb Roasted Lamb Chops
- Whole Grain Lasagna with Eggplant and Olives
- Tuna with Farfalle and Artichokes
- Fruit Cup Chia Pudding
If past attempts at eating healthier have failed for any of these reasons, this book might be exactly what you are looking for. Haugen’s approach is exciting, just like eating should be! - Alexander Kim, MS