An utter waste of time at the very least. What's worse is that it is misleading. I was very surprised to see recipes containing ingredients which are not part of this lifestyle, such as sugar, butter and beef. Why give me recipes with things I am supposed to avoid?
The calorie calculations are all over the place. Any calculator will tell you some of the recipes are off by twice as much.
The description of the diet is very basic and you can find more information on any given website you find on Google.
The only reason I give it two stars is because it's a free book.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3937 KB
- Print Length: 107 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CAC Publishing LLC (1 November 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M354J56
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 103 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,721 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)