- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Hay House Inc; 1 edition (30 October 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401948367
- ISBN-13: 978-1401948368
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 2.5 x 24 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 907 g
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 857 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $10.86 Delivery
Medical Medium Thyroid Healing: The Truth Behind Hashimoto's, Graves', Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Thyroid Nodules & Epstein-Barr Hardcover – 30 Oct 2017
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Healing doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy a sweet treat when you need one! These raspberry thumbprints are delicious and have none of the harmful ingredients that can be found in some store-bought kinds. The bright pop of raspberry jam nestled in a rich, nutty dough makes these gorgeous cookies a true gift to yourself.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt in a mixing bowl and set aside. Process the tahini, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract in a food processor until smoothly combined. Add the almond flour mixture to the food processor and pulse until well combined. If mixture is still crumbly, add water by the tablespoon as needed until smooth dough forms.
Form the dough into 1-inch balls and roll them in the sesame seeds. Place them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, leaving at least 2 inches between the cookies. Press a thumbprint into the center of each cookie and place the cookies into the oven. Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the cookies from the oven and fill each with 1 teaspoon of raspberry jam. Cool on a wire rack.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup coconut sugar or maple sugar
- ½ teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
- ½ cup white sesame seeds
- ½ cup raspberry jam (see book for tips on making homemade raspberry filling)
Steamed Artichokes with Garlic Cashew Aioli
Makes 2 servings
Steamed artichokes are delicious eaten on their own with a little lemon juice and sea salt—especially when you know about all of the healing benefits they bring to your thyroid. This recipe takes artichokes to another level, pairing them with a decadent garlic cashew aioli. It’s an incredibly simple recipe to pull together and a great way to wow the guests at your next dinner gathering.
Trim the artichokes by slicing ½ inch off of the tops and all but ½ inch off the stems. Trim any remaining leaves by ½ inch as well. Bring a pot of water to boil. Place the artichokes into a steamer basket inside the pot. Steam the artichokes for 30 to 40 minutes depending on size. They’re done when one of the leaves pulls off easily and is tender.
Combine the cashews, olive oil, garlic, juice of two lemons, and sea salt in the blender with ½ cup of water. Blend until smooth for a thicker aioli. For a thinner consistency, continue to stream in another ½ cup of water while blending.
Serve the artichokes alongside the cashew aioli for dipping and top with any fresh herbs as desired!
- 4 artichokes
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ to 1 cup water
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dare to read this book. It will be life changing for you.
I just love Anthony William and Spirit for bringing this timely information to us. Heartfelt thanks
Worth the money
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Alternative Medicine > Mind-Body Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Endocrine System
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Thyroid Conditions
- Books > Medicine & Nursing > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Channelling
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides