|Package Dimensions||25.91 x 10.41 x 3.3 cm; 363 Grams|
|Item Model Number||RBDC02|
|Batteries||2 LR44 batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||6 to 7.9 Inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||363 g|
Digital Caliper 6 Inch Measuring Tool Stainless Steel Inch/MM/Fractions, Electronic Vernier Calipers Gauge for Woodworking Jewelry by REXBETI, Polished Silver
|Price:||+ $10.43 Delivery|
- Unlike most inaccurate digital calipers, measuring jobs becomes more reliable and accuracy with REXBETI all stainless steel digital caliper. The measurements is proved by numerous tests including accuracy testing, load resistance and alignment of components testing, Precise measurements(Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01mm/1/128") that will meet your accuracy requirements anytime
- Thanks to a high precision assembly quality materials and smart design, this digital caliper is a general purpose tool with characteristics of professional- grade models. It can be used in harsh conditions. With a range up to 6 inches and made of stainless steel, it will serve you for years to come. The jaws moves smoothly and produces no jams. It will be fairly easy to control and can be used right out of the box
- Better looking, smooth sliding and accurate result. The whole body of this caliper was made of a first-class stainless steel and is machined with high precision to prevent any burrs and sharp edges. The jaws have laser machined surfaces for super accurate measurements, which will absolutely lasts longer than calipers with plastic or carbon fiber parts
- Inch/MM/Fractions conversion. The LCD display is readable even at sunlight and shows the measurements in Inch/MM/Fractions(Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01mm/1/128"). Measure Range: 0-6 inches/150mm. Accuracy: 0.001" Repeatability: 0.0005"
- Extra battery and automatic ON/OFF feature, so your battery won't be dead on arrival. Choose REXBETI, We will give you higher quality and value at a great price
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
REXBETI - A professional brand, Which only produce the BEST QUALITY tools to improve the quality of life
Measuring jobs becomes more reliable and accuracy with REXBETI all stainless steel digital caliper. Proved by numerous tests including accuracy testing, load resistance and alignment of components testing, Precise measurements(Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01mm/1/128") that will meet your accuracy requirements anytime. As a professional- grade digital caliper, This caliper can be used in harsh conditions. The whole body of this caliper was made of a first-class stainless steel and and is machined with high precision to prevent any burrs and sharp edges. The jaws have laser machined surfaces for super accurate measurements, which will absolutely lasts longer than calipers with plastic or carbon fiber parts. Inch/MM/Fractions conversion to show on precise LCD display, which is also readable at sunlight. Choose REXBETI, We will give you higher quality and value at a great price
REXBETI Digital Caliper - A Precision Companion for Your Life
Why Choose REXBETI All Stainless Steel Digital Caliper
Large and easy to read LCD display, more easier and convenient than dial caliper
Precise measurements(Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01mm/1/128"), Meet your accuracy requirements anytime, Perfect for 3D printing, woodworking, Jewelry working, ammo measurements and hobby DIY
All stainless steel rugged body, Heavy feeling beyond imagine
Glides smoothly, works just as good as one costing 10x price
Repeatable accuracy for everyday use, returns to zero every time
Inch/MM/Fractions Conversion which will definitely save your time
Along with a black hard case and extra battery
What you will get in the packge?
1 x Digital Caliper in solid case
1 x Extra Battery
1 x REXBETI User Manual
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The calipers are decent - and do the job but I'm having such a hard time getting them to shut off and stay off!! Drives me nuts! I hit the button, nope still on, hit it again, nope. Finally get to shut off, place in case, they turn back on on their own! Then it's pushing the button again to try and get them to turn off and stay off. Frustrating!! Waste of battery life. Spend a little more on another set - you won't save with these if you are always having to replace batteries and unscrewing to remove every time they are used is just a hassle.
• The REXBETI Digital Caliper feels very solid and nicely made. It does NOT feel at all "cheap". Happy about that, considering the price. The entire device is made of steal, including the housing and the battery cover. No plastic parts (well, except the digital screen face, but that's to be expected).
• The roller / slider action is very smooth.
• The markings are on a separate plate of metal (which slides into the main stainless steel tool, and locked in place with a screw — this is done at the factory, so nothing one needs to do here). The markings appear to be etched into that plate of metal. So it doesn't look like they are at all likely to wear off.
• In terms of accuracy, I've tested it at various lengths on a stainless steel ruler, and it's as accurate as I can determine with my naked eye looking at the ruler graduations.
I also measured the diameter of a range of drill bits. It was consistently 0.04mm under the stated size of each drill bit (measured 6.5, 6, 5.5, 4.8 mm bits). I suspect that actually means the bits of 0.04mm smaller on their shank than stated.
Simply put, I see no issue with the accuracy for home use and semi-professional use. For high-accuracy professional machining and engineering, etc., (any situation where an extreme level of accuracy is needed), I'd suggest buying a reputable brand of caliper, which is likely to set one back a couple of hundred dollars — but I think anyone needing that quality of caliper isn't going to be considering this sub-$30 tool). More the rest of us mere mortals, this caliper is great.
• The case is very basic, and made of a single blow molding of plastic (including the hinges and tab attachments). I suspect the tabs to hold it closed will break off at some point, long before the tool wears out. But I don't see this an as issue worth worrying about. More of an observation that some people might want to know about. The case at least protects the tool, and is custom molded for its shape.
• SIGNIFICANT BATTERY ISSUE: (see update further down)
Here's the major con with this caliper, and probably with most cheap Chinese digital calipers. It would seem the battery doesn't hold its charge when the tool is stored. I used the tool a few times when I received it (late Feb 2019). When I went to use it a year later, it was completely dead. I have no idea how long it was before the battery died.
I've installed the spare battery that came with it. This time I'll make a point of checking it every month or two.
The cover for the battery has two tiny little screws, making it a somewhat fiddly job to replace the battery. That's fine if you only have to do it every now and then. But if it turns out this 2nd battery dies after the device sits dormant for a period, then it means I'll have to store it with the battery removed. That's going to be a nuisance.
I've since searched for "battery" in the reviews, and I see other people have had issues with the batteries dying. Some people say it's because the tool turns on when in the case. I've not observed that happening. It's off when I close the case, and off when I open it.
I'll revisit this review after I've had a year or so of checking on the battery every month or two.
>> UPDATE 20201027 - A day later, I have the answer to the above battery issue. The seller has informed me the battery will last around 6 months with the caliper turned off. So you can expect to change the battery at least twice a year, or more if you use it regularly. The usual self-discharge on an alkaline button battery is around 5 to 10 years, depending on the brand. So that got me wondering, why only 6 months when installed in this caliper? I found a very interesting article online, that explains why (see here: www . fliptronics . com/tip0006.html - copy, paste, and remove the spaces).
It turns out these Chinese calipers are in effect always on. The "off" button just turns off the display. That's how they recall the last calibration (or zeroing). Without remaining on, the caliper would need to be zeroed (reset) every time you turn it on. I think if the manufacturers of these calipers thought it through, they would configure the electronics more intelligently, such that if it has been off for more than say 1 hour, it actually turns itself completely off (and forgets that last calibration / zeroing). That way, when you're actively using it, the measurement doesn't keep resetting, but once you've packed it away, it saves its power for another day. When you get it out of storage, you'd simply need to close the caliper completely, hit "zero", and get on with measuring. As it stands, I will have to store it with the battery removed, and each time I take it out of storage, I'll need to reinstall the battery. Either that, or use a new battery every time I use the caliper (as it's something I'll only use a few times a year at most).
In the mean time ... My recommendation ... (UPDATED)
It's an excellent tool, very well made (except for the cheap electronics draining the battery), and well worth the $26 or so I spent on it.
The battery dies way too fast for me to be truly happy with this caliper. So for my purposes, I give it three stars. I'm going to have to store it with the battery removed. With such tiny little screws for the battery cover, that's going to be a nuisance.
If you use it regularly, like daily for work, for example, needing to install a fresh battery every four to six months won't seem like such a burden. What's more, if you read the article I posted a link to above) it sounds like all Chinese (aka. low cost) digital calipers will suffer from this same issue. So it's just part of the territory when using a device of this kind (and low price).
For people who want a more serious caliper, with an extreme level of accuracy, and don't wish to swap out the battery a few times a year, the recommended brand is Mitutoyo, such as this: https://amzn.to/3e0Csa3 (ASIN: B00IG46NL2). It will, however, set you back a lot more cash than the battery hungry cheap Chinese caliper.
***UPDATE*** REXBETI has contacted me via Amazon message center and is sending me a new 6" Black Vernier caliper. I'll edit and update this two-star review after receipt of the replacement 6" Vernier calipers and if everything is fine with the replacement set, my review will certainly reflect such. I fully understand that sometimes electronic/digital things, especially in this price range, can have problems with them, this item being no exception...but the seller REXBETI has stepped up to the plate and offered to make this item/transaction right. This is what I call good business...hopefully the new replacement set of calipers work as intended.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 January 2019