The book is good c, clearly communicates the OKR concept and how it's been implemented.
However, the author gets too carried away at time implying that OKR will cover all the perils of business management.
The book is lopsided from an overall business management perspective. From OKRs usability only, its great read
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 56 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 1 November 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07JK34HC2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,780 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)