Are you looking for homemade and nutritious recipes that fit with your lifestyle and busy schedule?
If you are a working mom this Meal Prep guide is for you. Learn how to feed your children with fresh and flavorful meals while having a limited time for preparation and saving your energy.
This book offers:
- Simple meal prep strategies that are going to make life easier
- Freezing Rules, Temperature Danger Zone, Foods That Don’t Freeze Well
- Delicious prep-ahead breakfast recipes, which are full of flavor and imaginative in their variety
- Wholesome Lunch and Dinner ideas, recipes for stocks, patties, marinades, and much more
Freezer meals have saved thousands of working housewives, newbie mothers, and just about everyone dreading the dinner hour. The moto of freezing is, “Cook once, eat the whole week/month.” If you can plan out a few meals ahead of time, you feel much more organized. If you have the freezer full of ready-made breakfasts for the whole week, you feel like a relieved superhero.
Please note! Two options of the Paperback are available:
- Full-color edition - Simply press See all formats and versions above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button
- Black and white version
Let's start cooking!