Maxkon Air Fryer with 7L Large Capacity, 1800W Oil-Less Oven Cooker with 2 Knob Controls, Healthy Infrared Convection Machine, Great for French Fries&Chips-Black
- Revolution - It is a halogen, infreared convection, turbo oven with Air Circulation technology. This Dynamic Airflow Technology rapidly circulates hot air to make your food cooked evenly with less or even no oil.
- Healthy and Delicious - The air fryer cooks your food brown and crispy outside and keeps its moist inside without the excessive use of oils that contains too much fat, leading to fewer calories, lower fat and cholesterol consumption and a healthier lifestyle.
- Large Capacity - 7L large capacity cook more food at a same time, enabling you to prepare a meal for the whole family in record time, perfect for frying up your friends and family favorite snacks and foods with ease and less time consumed.
- Multifunctional - cooks many ways-Broils-Roasts-Bakes-Grills-BBQ-Broils. Meeting all your needs, you can make fries, shrimp, chicken, meat or cake just using one machine. Reheating the rest fried chicken, toast and retain the original flavor and taste.
- Easy to operate - Simply insert food into the hot air fryer, set the time and temperature. Your ingredients can be cooked efficiently and healthily. Equipped with BPA free plastic and overheat protection cutoff mechanism, it's reliable for you to use.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Featuring Rapid Air technology, this Maxkon Oil-less Air Fryer Cooker Oven 7L with 0-30 Minute Timer Black lets you cook food using little to no oil, reducing frying oil usage by as much as 80%. This innovative technology also reduces smell when frying, compared to conventional fryers.
- With this air fryer, you can cook and go, thanks to its pre-set cooking timer of up to 30 minutes and auto-off, auto-restart function, and adjustable temperature control from 80-200°C delivering excellent frying results. It has a large 7L drawer with a 5.5L fry basket as well as a "Ready Bell" to indicate the finish of cooking. The non-stick coating pan makes cleaning job a piece of cake. Overheating protection takes care of your safety.
- 1. Hot surface when it is working, please use handle or knob if you touch the item.
- 2. Don't cover the air inlet and outlet on the operating process. Don't touch the inside of the appliance to avoid burns and scalding.
- 3. High temperature air will flow out through the outlet when it is in use. Please keep a safe distance.
- 4. When pulling out the pot, please be careful of high temperature air.
Two Knob Controls for Temperature and Timer
Power and Heating Indicator Light
"Ready" Bell--Bell to indicate completion of cooking. Also with overheating protection.
Wide Range Temperature Control
Features a wide temperature range adjustable from 80-200°C.
30 Minute Cook Time
Features a cooking timer for up to 30 minutes.
- Auto cut off when reaching preset temperature
- Auto resume when below preset temperature
- Drawer Capacity: 7L
- Fry Basket Capacity: 5.5L
- Rated Voltage: 230~50Hz
- Rated Power: 1800W
Detachable Basket Separator
- Fry two kinds of food.
- 5.5L fry basket capacity of 7L fryer drawer for frying up your friends and family favorite snacks and foods with ease and less time consumed.
Detachable Basket Separator
Mesh Metal Basket
Removable Pot & Basket
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Food gets prepared much faster, and with a lot less prep time.
- My oil intake has reduced a lot since I don't need it to fry food anymore.
However, there are a few minor downsides:
- It's quite loud when in use. This is not such a bad thing considering a lot of other cooking methods are loud.
- There's no way to check the food progress other than opening it up and look at the food, meaning the heat will escape the fryer. It takes a few trials and errors but you'll find out the right time and temperature for food without having to check half-way.
- Some food will turn out very dry, so it's not a one-size-fit-all kind of thing.
The end result of cooking is terrific, used it at the caravan and it was a BIG hit.
As well built or as quick as our Philips Airfryer at home, no, but $400 v $170 makes this product sensational, the build is fine and it time taken to cook is also fine