If you want a no-BS “crash course” in building muscle, losing fat, and getting healthy…eating foods you love…and doing workouts you actually enjoy...then you want to read this book.
I have good news for you:
Getting into awesome shape isn't nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
- You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid freaks shill in advertisements.
- You don't need to constantly change up your exercise routines to "confuse" your muscles.
- You don't need to toil away in the gym for a couple of hours per day, doing tons of sets, supersets, drop sets, giant sets, etc. (As a matter of fact, this is a great way to stunt gains and get nowhere.)
- You don't need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and love handles and get a shredded six-pack. (How many flabby treadmillers have you come across over the years?)
- You don't need to obsess over "eating clean" to get ripped, and you don't need to completely abstain from "cheat" foods while getting down to single-digit body fat percentages.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you're going to learn something most guys will never know...
The exact methods of diet and training that make putting on 10 to 15 pounds of quality lean mass a breeze...and it only takes a few months.
In this book you’ll learn things like...
- How “flexible dieting” works and how you can use it to finally free yourself from the dietary prisons many people confine themselves to.
- A simple solution to “metabolic damage” that easily and painlessly speeds your metabolism back up to where it should be.
- The “deadly” training mistakes most people make once their “newbie gains” are spent and how to avoid this pitfall.
- The most effective exercises for building and strengthening every major muscle group in your body.
- A “paint by numbers” workout program that will force your body to get bigger and stronger.
- Why most “six pack” advice is completely wrong and what it really takes to get a lean, defined core.
- What type of cardio you should do to maximize fat lass, how much is enough, and how much is too much.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works, what doesn’t, and what’s just outright fraudulent.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just a few weeks from now…finally seeing progress in the mirror and in the gym…
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day...
The bottom line is getting big, lean, and strong isn’t nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book makes it simple.
Scroll up, download this free eBook now, and begin your journey to a more muscular, stronger, and healthier you!