|Product Dimensions||64 x 44 x 63 cm; 7.8 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||17747|
|Care instructions||Machine washable cover|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||7.8 kg|
Maxi Cosi Mico AP Limited Edition Infant Carrier
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||64 x 44 x 63 centimetres|
|Item Weight||7.8 Kilograms|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maxi Cosi Mico Limited Edition Newborn Baby Capsule, Australia’s most compatible infant capsule, creates a Travel System with leading Stroller brands (Strollers and adaptors sold separately)
- Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection and 5 point safety harness, for secure rides
- Reflective sun canopy unzips from the hood, extending to provide additional sun protection for your baby; Magnetic harness holders to always ensure that your harness straps are clear when placing baby in and out
- Cool Baby wicking fabric with bamboo helps keep baby cool and comfortable; Easily removable fabrics for cleaning; Ergonomically designed reinforced carry handle
- Lifetime Warranty 10 Years on the Hardware and 3 Years on Fabric; Accident Exchange Service; From birth up to 6 months
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Australia's most compatible infant capsule with leading Stroller brands, now includes a new water resistant multifunctional canopy. Creating a flexible travel system, to easily transfer baby from stay-in-car base to stroller.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The seat cover with velcro - the velcro was not stapled to the capsule, so it ended up pulling up on a hot day.
- The handle is a bit tall and big.
- It didnt include a belt lock, and i think that is a MUST for a non-isofix base.
- the hood/ sun cover is difficult to remove - this should be simple, but they basically made it require a tool for some reason. It takes up extra space when mounted in the car, and it gets in the way of the capsule release button.
All in all i guess i am content, but not going to recommend it at this stage.
For most parts, it is what I expect any capsule to be. The reason it gets 3 star is:
1. It does NOT come with a seat belt locking clip. Sure - I called their support and they shipped one for free. But they should simply come in the box. You WILL need this clip to safe secure the capsule.
2. When using this capsule on the Uppababy pram, the buttons to remove the capsule is awkwardly placed. Some what cumbersome to reach and operate.
Other than that - it gets the job done. Our Bub hasn't been uncomfortable in it yet.