Maui Jim Mens 407-02 Ho'okipa 407-02 | Gloss Black Rimless Frame, Polarized Neutral Grey Lenses, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- All Maui Jim sunglasses feature PolarizedPlus2 lens technology that goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays by enhancing colors to reveal the true beauty of the world around you
- Enjoy ultimate UV protection combined with premuim style, incredible durability, glare-free vision, and color-boosting patented technologies
- Neutral Grey lenses offer the highest available light reduction and are most useful in bright, direct sunlight
- Polycarbonate is designed to offer outstanding impact resistance and good optics--an excellent choice for fast paced activities when impact resistance is a priority
- Frames constructed from super-lightweight, flexible, heat & UV resistant Grilamid, designed for extreme comfort and extended wear time
- True to our independent roots for 30 years, Maui Jim Sunglasses are still designed and tested in Hawaii
- Backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser and when purchased from an authorized Maui Jim reseller, and includes a Large Brown Sport Case to keep your glasses in pristine condition
- Lense Width: 64 millimeters; Lense Height: 39 millimeters; Bridge Length: 17 millimeters; Temple Length: 130 millimeters
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Our lenses eliminate glare, are waterproof and scratch resistant, and enhance color, clarity, and detail.
Blocks harmful UV rays, protecting your eyes from damage and long-term health risks.
Reduces High-Energy Visible Radiation without removing visible blue colors.
Earned the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation* as an effective UV filter.
*Awarded March of 2014.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Here are the best qualities of these glasses: They are lightweight. No headache. They are among the most reasonably priced Maui Jims available. They are large and wraparound just enough for good coverage. They look cool. Glare is basically nonexistent. Have a problem? Call Maui Jim for attentive service.
The downside is: They are lightweight enough that when you bend over they flop away from your nose. You really should use two hands to put them on, however that is true of most glasses.
These stay pretty well attached to my face during normal activity. Not sure they would survive a beach volleyball game (without a strap), so not sure I would recommend them if you are very active, but would be great for biking, hiking, kayaking, or other exercise where your head isn't getting jostled around a lot.
These are the best glasses I have ever had and will certainly look into another Maui Jim when the time comes that I am looking for another style.
Here are the things I like:
1) They are light-weight and comfortable. I can wear these all day long with no problem at all.
2) The polarized lenses are very good quality.
3) The flexible frames will hold up to quite a bit of abuse.
4) These look great!
My single complaint with these sunglasses is that they're hard to clean. For some reason, when they get dirty it's hard to get the film off of them - and my wife's had the same experience with her Maui Jim sunglasses.
I purchased my first pair of this model almost 10 years ago. Unfortunately, I hit my head on a door frame when they were pushed up on my head - and the lenses got scratched pretty bad (I'm 6'7", so that's not too uncommon for me....).
At that point, I moved that pair of sunglasses into my wife's car and got a second pair for my truck.
Recently, I've found myself driving her car more and more - so I finally replaced that original pair. (I know I could have just replaced the lenses; but, it always seemed like more of a pain than it was worth since they were working.)
I am pretty easy on sunglasses, so they tend to last a while. I'm also generally not the kind of person who picks the same style over and over - so that says a lot about how great these are.
Personally, if you like the look, I would definitely say you should give these a try.