Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Mattel 30188 Magic 8 Ball
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The original magic 8 ball novelty toy has all the answers to your deepest questions
- After “asking the ball" a yes or no question, turn the toy upside-down and wait for your answer to be revealed through the window
- Answers range from positive (“it is certain") to negative (“don't count on it") to neutral (“ask again later")
- It's the fastest way to seek advice
- Includes 1 magic 8 ball novelty toy
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The original Magic 8 Ball is the novelty toy that lets anyone seek advice about their future! All you have to do is simply 'ask the ball' any yes or no question, then wait for your answer to be revealed.
Includes 1 Magic 8 Ball.
Variety Of Answers
Answers range from positive ('It is certain') to negative ('Don’t count on it') to neutral ('Ask again later').
- The original Magic 8 Ball novelty toy has all the answers to your deepest questions!
- After 'asking the ball' a yes or no question, turn the toy upside-down and wait for your answer to be revealed through the window
- It’s the fastest way to seek advice!
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Needless to say, everyone in the dorm who witnessed my steady progress was impressed beyond measure. In any case I am now the controller of my own fortune, if not also the entirety space-time itself (who's to say?). One warning, however: the blue fluid inside the inner sanctum does not seem to stain bathtubs or sinks or any kind of porcelain, but it will absolutely stain skin. Not for long, but it doesn't all scrub off.
Long story short, if you're worried about casual drops, don't be. This thing will get scuffed as hell, but it will protect its precious cargo. And don't worry about karmic backlash, either--my particular 8 Ball, at least, which was purchased for this purpose, actively encouraged and guided me ("Should I hit it right on the 8 here?" - "YES, DEFINITELY") as I violently forced open a passage to the destiny-nugget at its core.
Them: "Hey so you know how [thing I have no clue about] happened on [project I am not involved in]? So should we [off-the-wall option that may or may not work] or [obscure, convoluted option that definitely won't work]?"
Me: "The spirits are telling me--- [theatrically shakes 8-ball] Maybe later."
I have no friends.