The only thing I found boring in the movie was the
fight seen between Neo and Agent Smith. That was a comical
farse. The fight sight was too loooong and boring. It was
almost ridiculus. All in all it was a nice continuation
of the movie. Can't wait fore the third installment. And
remember people, it's only a movie. Some of the criticism I
think was way overboard. It's got good action, nice special
effects, along with a decent storyline. COME on, loosen up.
It was not meant to be an academy award winner! If you're a
Matrix fan, then the DVD IS WORTH ADDING TO YOU COLLECTION.
REMEMBER...you have a choice before viewing this movie.
YOU can Take the RED pill or the Blue pill. The choice is
up to you.
- Actors: Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, Laurence Fishburne, Keanu Reeves
- Directors: Lilly Wachowski, Andy Wachowski
- Format: 4K
- Language: English
- Region: Region B/2 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
- Number of discs: 2
- Studio: Roadshow
- DVD Release Date: 31 Oct 2018
- Run Time: 138.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- ASIN: B07G1XK9BP
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
741 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #548 in Movies (Movies & TV)